Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Tsubaki Kuro

You know, if I haven’t lived through these events I’m about to talk about, I wouldn’t believe a word of it. I never believed in the supernatural. I never believed in God or the Devil. I just couldn’t believe such bullshit. Higher beings, supernatural events and powers, just a bunch of bullshit. But that was all changed the day I met Lilith.   

            Lilith, the young woman who would forever change my life. A mysterious young lady who had neck long purple hair, who has bi-colored eyes, her right eye was light purple while the left was light bluish-green, and who wears a wears a gothic Lolita dress and purple spectacles.  A young woman who was very weird and vulgar when she was wanted to be.

            That girl, that weird f*****g girl who was like an anime character. But truth be told, she was a demon, not any demon, but a demon hunting demon, which sounds pretty f*****g weird, but it was the truth. She changed my life into a chaotic mess full of battles, demons, angels, romances, death, and weirdness. A lot of weirdness, let me just say that.

            This tale of tales started on February 13th. A Sunday, a Sunday that was the day before Valentine’s Day. It’s still an ongoing tale, which is now going on its second year. And the end is nowhere in sight, well that I don’t know of. To be honest, no one knows when their story will end.

            I’m sorry, I haven’t introduced myself. My name is Pete Sunderland. I am twenty-one years old. I live with my older sister, which I know how that sounds. I’m a f*****g pathetic loser who lives with his sister, but that’s not it. She moved in with me. She couldn’t pay rent so she decided to crash at my place. I live in an apartment room by the way. I work at McDonald’s, the best goddamn job any twenty-one year old can have. If you couldn’t tell that I’m being sarcastic, then why are you here. I’m joking, I’m joking. Don’t leave me.

            I believe I talked enough in this prologue. I’m sure that you want me to truly start this chaotic story. So I shall. 



© 2017 Tsubaki Kuro


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Leo
Good laugh to soothe my horrible night.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

"If you couldn’t tell that I’m being sarcastic, then why are you here."
Love that line!! Your narrator has some attitude, which is entertaining. Keep it up!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tsubaki Kuro

6 Years Ago

Thank you very much Takeshi
Very nice what you got here. Lilith decided to hunt demons instead of men. haha. I can tell I will love Lilith.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tsubaki Kuro

6 Years Ago

There is a girl with pigtais. Don't you worry XD
Wølfy

6 Years Ago

Good! xD life complete.
Tsubaki Kuro

6 Years Ago

XD Glad to hear that

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

246 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 11, 2017
Last Updated on October 11, 2017


Author

Tsubaki Kuro
Tsubaki Kuro

Ontario, CA



About
I am a college student who likes creating horror and psychological short stories. I am thinking if being a manga story writer when i graduate from college. I love anime and love reading horror storie.. more..

Writing
Update Update

A Story by Tsubaki Kuro