Prologue: Ana's Backstory

Prologue: Ana's Backstory

A Chapter by Olivia Knightmare
"

"Kill her" he says

"
An eleven year old girl, cowering in the corner of a bathroom. Crying out for her mother and begging for help. All she hears is her father shouting and her mother crying. She buries her face in her knees and silently prays for someone to save her. "Ana Marie!!" her father yells. "Get your a*s down here, now!" she comes out of the bathroom trying to catch her breath. "Ana Marie!" he yells again, even louder. She runs down the stairs and finds her mother thrashing in the corner tied up with duct tape over her mouth. Her eyes were red and puffy, and had a pleading look in them. Her father grabs the girl by her hair and pulls her close to him. He puts his face by her eyes, breathing deeply and sending shivers down her spine. "You love daddy, dont you?" he whispers in his little girls ear. "Y-yes.." she stutters out. "will you do something for daddy?" he asks. The girls breath became shaky and she rapidly shook her head no. He yanked her hair and pulled her closer again. "yes! yes! ill do anything you want!" she cries to them. "thats my girl," he says. "now, i want you to take this gun," he handed the girl a 22 caliber pistol. "point it at mommy," he guides her hand until shes pointing her gun at her mother. "and i want you to pull the trigger." his wife frantically cried at her daughter but the words were muffled through the duct tape. The girl looked at her father with tears and a pleading look in her eyes. "pull it." he whispers. "Daddy..." the little girl says. "what will happen when i pull the trigger?" her father looked deeply into her eyes and leaned into her ear and said, "Kill her." kill her, kill her mother. "Kill her" he said louder. She pulled the trigger, and looked to see her mother dead on the floor, and she had killed her. "Mommy!!" she screamed and ran to hug her mothers dead body. Her father stood by, laughing hyterically.  She cried over her and wished she could come back. That poor girl, innocent and young, that girl...that was me.


© 2012 Olivia Knightmare


Author's Note

Olivia Knightmare
ignore bad grammar. this is just like a background story for the character its just a short prologue i just want your opinion and ill accept any criticism

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh My God. that was AMAZING! My mind is officially blown. great job :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
1 Review
Added on August 4, 2012
Last Updated on August 4, 2012
Tags: abuse, murder, afraid, forced, hate, alone, kill, mother, father, death, guilt, pain


Author

Olivia Knightmare
Olivia Knightmare

About
Hi I'm Olivia, I'm 14 years old and im in love with writing. I hope you enjoy my work! more..

Writing