Freezing

Freezing

A Poem by Twenty Degrees
"

I'm freezing

"
Freezing, my arms aren't raising.
I can't feel anymore.
That doesn't matter to most.
Will I fix it.
I don't think so.
But that's alright.
I'm fine I told myself.
I enjoy the feeling.
I'm freezing, but I like it.

© 2016 Twenty Degrees


Author's Note

Twenty Degrees
Pain is only the half of it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

It makes me think of a scene in a movie, the hero or heroine fallen in a blizzard, having set out against all odds, maybe having had that kind of epiphany that changes the course of our lives. Hope will not burn our, never die, until the fallen hero takes hos last breathe and even then, as the scene pans out to a sea of raging white, the purpose means more than the arrival at the destination.
So moody and atmospheric. I enjoyed this so much.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Freezing isn't a good feeling. You made me wish to know more. I liked the calmness and accepting the cold as alright. A interesting poem.
Coyote

Posted 8 Years Ago


This was good. I quite liked it.

Posted 8 Years Ago


your words fasinate me, the inner battle with yourself is a though one and you wont accept defeat but when the victory arrives, what is there left to fight for..

i really love it ! and love the line " i am freezing but i like it''

very well written!

xxx shy

Posted 8 Years Ago


Reminds me of home. This time of year where I live is notorious for freezing. The shortness of this poem relates to know one thinks in the cold. Nothing too complicated, when your body starts to freeze it slows down your brain, only creating basic thoughts. Well done :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Hello Friend, somehow I prefer Winter than summer, I enjoy this write very much.
And yes pain is just the half of it, but it will go away. A cool poem, thanks EG

Posted 8 Years Ago


We become comfortable in the cold, with the numbness of it all. The pain only comes when you are trying to thaw it all out. Unfortunately, you have to go through it if you ever want to enjoy the heat.

Posted 8 Years Ago


It makes me think of a scene in a movie, the hero or heroine fallen in a blizzard, having set out against all odds, maybe having had that kind of epiphany that changes the course of our lives. Hope will not burn our, never die, until the fallen hero takes hos last breathe and even then, as the scene pans out to a sea of raging white, the purpose means more than the arrival at the destination.
So moody and atmospheric. I enjoyed this so much.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 10, 2016
Last Updated on February 10, 2016

Author

Twenty Degrees
Twenty Degrees

Apple Valley, CA



About
I'm an eighteen year old girl from California. I like writing a variety of things and one day hope that writing can be something I publish as a hobby. I write poetry and stories of almost all genre's... more..

Writing
Used Used

A Poem by Twenty Degrees