Alone

Alone

A Poem by Twi
"

Am I the only one who’s alone?

"
Alone

I sit quietly at school everyday. I do what I’m told, as that’s what’s expected of me. I hardly ever talk, and all my friends are gone. I have accepted the fact that nobody can understand me. I’m stuck being the odd one out, and that’s how it’s always been. I can’t help but feel alone, because I’m going through so many struggles in life, but I hold on to the fact that I can get through it. I feel like a ghost. I see the same people everyday, but it seems like they don’t see me. I try to put myself out there, but it’s terrifying. I’ve never been in a relationship before, and it causes me to have issues with my self confidence. Am I not pretty enough? Am I a nerd? I wonder what is so wrong with me. I try to talk to people, but they seem disgusted. What did I do wrong? I try to change myself, but that doesn’t even work either. It makes me feel so lost and alone, and I don’t understand. 
Am I the only one who’s alone?

© 2023 Twi


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

No... Your not the only person alone....Many people are alone they just blend in with others... There are so many people out there who've been through the same, perhaps not the same as you(whatever that may be) but perhaps try talking to people who used to talk to you... Maybe people who've talked to you also felt lonly, a mask they put on everyday yet you didn't notice?

Try to have a good day. ~I can tell your beauty from the words you speak, a beautiful soul, and an even better outside

Posted 7 Months Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
1 Review
Added on September 19, 2023
Last Updated on September 19, 2023

Author

Twi
Twi

Writing
Growing up Growing up

A Poem by Twi


Normal Normal

A Poem by Twi


Another Life Another Life

A Poem by Twi