[untitled]

[untitled]

A Chapter by Kay
"

And now we enter the Mecca of the fashion world, the closet. Enjoy! NOTE: this chapter is not finished hopefully will write more soon!

"

 

Ok stop, breathe (need to remember to do that), and go down to the closet. I know I know I sound like any other girl that might be a chick lit novel about fashion, but I really really truly go to the closet to make me feel better. But you know what I can not help it. You know that when you shop you release little happy thingys in your body and they can last for hours! Yeah thought you didn’t. Fish sticks, I meant to incorporate ( oh big word, look I am already improving! I am such a great learner!) that into my newest article. Anyhoo down to the closet we go.   
       Mandy Howle is our fashion director and the object of everyone’s desire. No not that she is a stunner but she has access to the bestest, most wonderfulest, spectaculeairests place in all the world. Mandy everyday is faced with people begging and pleading to borrow the Louis Vuttion Tribute Patchwork bag. And I am not above that. 
       I strole onto the 4th floor with my padfolio still in my hands to suggest that I am there on a ofical business (like anyone on the 4th floor is) and nonchalotly open the French doors. Mandy is there looking as flustered as someone at a sample sale. She has six different purses on her shoulders (Dior, Chloe, Armani, Burberry, Hilfiger, and one that I must have!) and a pin cushion strapped to her wrist.  
“Did I not say to put the D&G ball gown with the Betsy Johnson fishnets?” Mandy barks. Okay not a combo that I would have put together. Post-it to self, must warn p***y cats about the cross dressing mess that is coming there way.   Mandy looks up behind the dress forming she is attacking with pins.    
 
(have not gotten any further)


© 2008 Kay


Author's Note

Kay
I am on my hands and knees begging, don't correct my horrible spelling!!!!!!!!! please!!!!!!!!!
also this chapter is not finished I did not like the way I had it so I am in the process of rewriting it. check back soon!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
Added on March 29, 2008


Author

Kay
Kay

Writing
The News Hit Hard The News Hit Hard

A Story by Kay


Simple Words Simple Words

A Poem by Kay


Dior Dish Dior Dish

A Book by Kay