Let Thoughts Soar

Let Thoughts Soar

A Poem by Tyler Rhinhart

 Let your thoughts soar. Think the impossible, become your dream! Don’t cap your mind, and never limit your imagination. Anything is possible, as long as put your mind to it. Life is forever but forever changing. Indifference is infinite, so share your thoughts, touch other’s lives! Negativity does a substantial amount of damage to our bodies. Why continue to harm yourself? Be happy. Better yet, implement happiness into the lives of humanity. To dream, to love, to explore, smile, be healthy, touch lives, and exist; that is life. Finding love and happiness within everything you do. Experiencing all there is to experience on earth. One shot is what we are granted as human beings. Make it count. Love the shot we’re granted. Soon enough, this beautiful lifetime will be over. Don’t leave with any regrets, and never let this life pass you by.

Take advantage of the now. Let your creativity flow like magic. We all withhold the natural power of creativity. It is time enough to set it free. Our creativity is held captive in the dungeons of our own minds; behind steel bars, covered in cobwebs, and surrounded by torches that haven’t been lit since childhood. Your soul as your guide, travel the depths of your mind. Search for the dungeon withholding the freedom of your creativity. When you stumble across the cobweb covered steel bars, set your creativity free. There’s no designated key, no lock combination, or secret password required. Simply the task of looking within your mind. Let it roam, let it take the form of anything you like. Set it free, and you will discover the real you. The you, you want to see! Not the you which you want others to see! The true you will forever suffer when alone, if always wearing a mask in front of others.

As always, feedback is welcomed! Thank you, and hope you enjoyed.


© 2014 Tyler Rhinhart


Author's Note

Tyler Rhinhart
Feedback welcomed, please.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This ia a wonderful and amazing piece that I enjoyed.Well done;p

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
1 Review
Added on September 3, 2014
Last Updated on September 3, 2014
Tags: Love, Live, Life, Happiness, Happy, Creativity, Humanity, Earth, Mind, Motivation, Inspiration, Explore, Freedom

Author

Tyler Rhinhart
Tyler Rhinhart

About
Free and open minded thinker here, intrigued by philosophical reasoning and argumentation. I am pursuing world peace and a greater environment for all of the world to live in. Diving head first into t.. more..

Writing