All that you are

All that you are

A Story by Tyler Berg

He was just 13 when they met in science class, he had just discovered  himself for the time being, a whacked out juggalo who found humor in everything, the first time he saw her , he thought she was beautiful, but he was always wrapped up with somebody who made him unhappy, finally, On April fools day, his girlfriend breaks up with him, funny joke, he shrugs it off and goes about his day thinking things are hunky dory...and then later in the day during science class, she looks him in the eyes and asks who she should go out with, and he wants so badly to say to her "If I wasnt with somebody I would say me"....he retains his silence and smiles at her saying he doesnt know....the next day....finds out girlfriend wasnt joking....he is crushed...science class rolls by...he figures "What the f**k I'll go for it" ...he walks up to her desk and smiles as he looks at her and says "Remember when you said who should you go out with....well why not give me and you a shot?"  She tells him she needs the weekend to think about it, he naturally fears the worst, the weekend ticks by at an achingly slow pace...then finally monday rolls around...her answer is like a weight off of his shoulders "Yes"....many months passed by and the two love struck teens fell head over heels for each other, she even harbored in a first for him, his very first kiss. They spent an entire summer together before the inevitable day when he had to move away, they were devestated but saw each other every chance they got....many more months passed and they still stayed in contact....one night she said something to him that shook him to his core "I love you for all that you are"....months pass by, she stays true, and for 4 months he lives a lie...forged from weakness and utter sadness from being away from the person he loves, she found out and just like it started....it was over....he felt numb for the longest time for breaking that trust that he had worked so hard to build, he felt numb because he managed to f**k up the best thing he ever had. Years pass by....he thinks about her every single day, he sometimes cries for what he threw away for temporary human comfort...True Love....he still wonders what his life would be if he hadnt fucked up, and he also wonders how she is, and as the years pass by, he has other girlfriends, but only one can make the first one seem so small, he checks up on her one day and realizes she too has moved on, he smiles to see her smile, his second try at love ends on a more disasterous note than the first, and his thoughts return to her....he checks up on her...she has become engaged....his heart sinks....but he manages a smile through it all, and is able to be happy for her....but to her...he still feels this way "I love you for all that you are"

© 2008 Tyler Berg


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
TLK
...

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
1 Review
Added on August 3, 2008

Author

Tyler Berg
Tyler Berg

Livingston, TX



About
Not too much to say about me, I have alot inside my mind and an overhwelming desire to let it out so this seemed like a good outlet more..

Writing
Stars Stars

A Poem by Tyler Berg