Lost Girl

Lost Girl

A Story by Tyra

Rebecca was about six years old when she had sensed that she was in fact different than most children her age. She lived with her Grandmother Ann and each night Rebecca would crawl into her grandmother's bed and wake her and explain in a whisper "I saw a little girl grandma, and she wanted me to listen to her, but then she disappeared" Ann always took Rebecca into her arms and let Rebecca's imagination run for miles but perhaps Ann knew something Rebecca didn't, maybe Rebecca wasn't using her imagination. As Rebecca grew up her tails of people appearing and reappearing in her room only got more and more believable, she would talk to them like they were standing right in front of her many had thought it was an imaginary friend but the sincere way Rebecca described them made her grandmother Ann think differently and besides Rebecca was way too old for imaginary friends. It was still something Rebecca did every night although she was a ten year old girl with friends and did well with communicating with other's, and seeing these things never bothered Rebecca, never caused her any feeling of discomfort, these ghostly, spirits had befriended Rebecca and everyone else knew it but Rebecca herself...

© 2016 Tyra


Author's Note

Tyra
Ignore grammar please? What do you think about the story/details? Based on a very true story. Any ideas on how to finish?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
pb
Tyra,
I just saw ur profile and I wanted to see one on your writings..I like how u wrote it..I liked the story, but I think this story doesn't end here..I mean u should do it longer and give an ending..while u said this is based in a true story, then u should really think about that: if u wanna use ur imagination here to make the sotry longer, or u r going to say the truth..I think, u got the story so do it!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
pb
Tyra,
I just saw ur profile and I wanted to see one on your writings..I like how u wrote it..I liked the story, but I think this story doesn't end here..I mean u should do it longer and give an ending..while u said this is based in a true story, then u should really think about that: if u wanna use ur imagination here to make the sotry longer, or u r going to say the truth..I think, u got the story so do it!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
1 Review
Added on January 15, 2016
Last Updated on January 15, 2016

Author

Tyra
Tyra

WA, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
My name is Tyra Jones, I live in Hoquiam Washington, and I've always wanted to experiment with writing, I love writing and was hoping others would like what I write too. more..

Writing
For my mother For my mother

A Poem by Tyra


PTSD PTSD

A Poem by Tyra


Suicide Silence Suicide Silence

A Poem by Tyra