Villa desertum ualle

Villa desertum ualle

A Chapter by Undead_Misfit
"

Chapter 6

"

White. Oh, my eyes hurt, dang. It's so bright out here compared to the dark of the inside of the hut. so much so I can only see white. Blink, that should clear them off. I thought blinking repeatedly to get my vision back. There- Wow. This village looks like a community more than a village, I would know I lived in a village. Looking around this place I follow the girl to meet her leader but I keep my eyes on my surroundings.

The houses are small huts with cloth over the entrance as a door. There are sheet roofs too, probably I'm guessing to help realize the heat. No spaces between each house just yet another cloth, like they go from house to house without even stepping outside. As we walk people are all around us. I see kids running after each other, smiling, playing, and laughing like they have no care in the world. The men a woman work doing chores and daily tasks. Even small children holding hands with their mothers as they walked by. 

Glancing down I meet eyes with a kid no more than six she looks up at me and smiles lightly, waving with her free hand as we pass each other causing her to fall behind her mother's pace. Her mother doesn't seem to notice me though, so I wave back at her.  Which in return makes her smile and turn around running to get back in sync with her mom's long-legged strides. 

Smiling I face again on the back of the girl. But being in this village I can't help looking around at the places dynamic. Out of the corner of my eye, i spot a fountain well system with kids and women gathered around it. The women are washes garbs in buckets, the kids touching and playing around in the water.  I even get to see them start a water fight splashing each other with the clear water, well, that was before one of the women scolded them for wasting it and then ceased. 

Walking still, not looking where I was going trying to get a better feel for the village my legs walk me right into the girl. Causing us to stumble a bit before she turns around to face me, making me back up. "We're here, please don't say anything about what happened in my hut ok?" She asked her tone serious and her eyes pleading with me to agree. 

"Uh... Yea no, of course, I won't" I tell her in response which makes her smile as she turns around

"Actually just try not to speak too much too. Our leader doesn't like new people coming to the village with what happened last time.I think it would be best if I was the one who did the talking." She informed me cautiously as she puts her hand on the cloth door opening it mad stepping inside. 

'Yea I'll keep quite I think grabbing the cloth myself and stepping into the hut of the village leader. I wish that I could just walk around the village and see it all. I only got to see very little and I want to know so so much more than I do. 

(Hey sorry guy I know this is like 1/4 of what I usually do for a chapter but I thought I would be a good place to end the chapter to give it a nice ending and cliffhanger on it. Sorry if you guys really have a problem with it just let me know and I'll change it and add more to it but this is it for now.)



© 2018 Undead_Misfit


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on January 2, 2018
Last Updated on January 2, 2018


Author

Undead_Misfit
Undead_Misfit

Prescott , AZ



About
I'm a 15 year old girl. I want to be a writer and plan to try and get my trilogy written and published. I am grateful for any advice to help make my work better and better. more..

Writing
Ubi ea Ubi ea

A Chapter by Undead_Misfit


In via In via

A Chapter by Undead_Misfit