New school

New school

A Story by Writer99
"

First day at school

"
Today I entered a new school .You see I left my other school beacuse I was tired .On my other school I was known as the kind of guy that parties un sunday and gets on monday to school drunk ,but Im tired of that kind of things sure I love parties but im sick of people thinking that beacuse I like to drink and get wasted i just don't care about life wich I do .So i decided to go to a school were I didn't knew a soul .

Today when i got to my new school first thing a girl asked me was are you sippy ( not giving my real name) I told her I was then she told me prefect Martin told me to take care of you .I thoguht like¿ wtf? Aparrently one of my friends Martin told a girl about me and tales about the kind of things i did and told the little blondie to take care of me .Apart from that a friend changed here from las minute so im screwed .These blondie who asked for me was very kind , but i was mad beacuse she knew me and had everything planed .When i got to the classroom she introduced me to some dudes and told them this is sippy a friend the martin and automatically one said dude we need to got to a party some time .I was annoyed , the good thing was that i had my seat at the back reserved even thought classes started yesterday they had saved me the seat wich was cool .

Rest of the day was normal day at school for me listen to music, eat, and sleep .You may be thinking what kind of things does he makes at parties .

Well here is a little anecdote beacuse these note was shorter than i expected .

For our anual bro christmas party some friends and I organize a party but a big party .well two years ago we decided that we wanted to make an epic party but diferent from otheres so we made the typicall party there were like 500 people in the yard we had rented for the event . There was people on the floor and if you watched close enough to the bushes and place with almost no people you could se couples making babies or acts of that nature .All was going pretty good and we were getting a ton of cash from the party tickets. When the party reached 1 am the music was of and all were shouting at us cause of the music when suddenly the dj put ocarina( for those of you who don't know the song look it up) people were all singing the tune and when the beat was about to hit the dj changed it for mamoth(the same thing look it up if you can ) well i was with some girl that happend cute little girl with green eyes and black hair and these is when i learned that music makes magical things when the beat from the other song dropped holi dust was released from some leaf blowers when she saw that she grabbed me and we started making out .

There was when i learn you don't need to be handsome or a god to make out with pretty girls you just need to choose the right moment and the magic music can make .

© 2015 Writer99


Author's Note

Writer99
Please dont comment on grammar or spelling mistakes

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i love how this is formed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Writer99

8 Years Ago

Thanks a lot

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 18, 2015
Last Updated on August 18, 2015

Author

Writer99
Writer99

Writing
update1 update1

A Story by Writer99


Her Her

A Story by Writer99