My vampire heart chapter 1

My vampire heart chapter 1

A Story by Raven Dye
"

And it begins...

"

I was once a human, not the happeist. Not even close. I was in love with my fiance of 2 years Karson. The long nights for him were short for me. Slumbering away dreaming to see him. And the long days for me where shortly end when the sun went down for him. His love was warm, needy and i bit off at times. But I didn't care.
He was born a vampire. I was born a human. But the off times didn't stop us. He'd give up sleep for me as well as i would for him.

Until one night he couldnt stand not seeing me. He called and told me to come over. When i got there, i noticed he was crying. "Raven, I can't stand this anymore. I love you to much to lose you." He cried

"I love you to Karson...what's goin on why did you call me over here at 12:00 at night?" I replied.
I wasn't to hunky dorey this moment i was grouchy and sleepy. He then leaned me closer, i tried pulling away but he was way to strong. A sharp burning pain threw my neck head spine and then my whole body.

"What just happened?" I thought to myself.
My body froze, it got cold, my senses tingled and i eventualy went completely numb. All but my neck witch was on fire and felt like somone stabbed me.

"He bit me?" I thought "Why would he do this to me? What did I do wrong?"
I gasped for air, and felt lightheaded.
He let go and looked at me with tears in his eyes.
I fell back and hit the ground. I remember looking up at the trees and the stars. Then seeing him look down at me and saying "I promise you.forever.."

I then fainted and woke up in my bed. I has been carried there. I ran to the bathroom feeling sick to my stomach.  And looked in the mirror and threw up. I had been biten, it wasn't a dream. Bite marks on my neck swollen and red infected and scabbed over. Not one hit of dry blood. He probably licked every bit.

I screamed and cried and cussed. I was instantly scared. Scared of forever. Scared of rejection from God for being this way. Everything dies, even vampires, just slower.
I was home alone and thankfully was able to swear all I wanted. My cried until i couldnt anymore.
I opened my blind and was hoping to see the beautiful sun. But to my surprise my eyes burned. It hurt and i instantly jerked away and hid back under the covers until night. When I could confront him. Alone. And was able to take my anger out on him.

So i slept all night, snoring and never waking up. And waited for the night....

© 2009 Raven Dye


Author's Note

Raven Dye
chapter two soon.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
Added on October 12, 2009

Author

Raven Dye
Raven Dye

Bluefield , WV



About
My writing name Raven Dye. I've been threw a lot in my life so far. I'm 16 years young. Im constantly thinking of new poems and stories and most importantly lyrics. Comments are allowable. I dont car.. more..

Writing
[untitled] [untitled]

A Poem by Raven Dye