Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Torme Katoma

Torme Katoma

A Chapter by Vega
"

Background on the main characters Torme and Mako

"

During a time of war, the Katoma clan rose and became extremely powerful. The rest of the clans were fearful of the Katoma clan, so they allayed against the Katoma clan and wiped them all out.

 

Old man Waru from the Fushi clan was out on the battle field in a cold night, searching the remnants of the Katoma clan. He was at their now destroyed base. There was no sign of any members left. They’ve won the war. Yet, through the ruins of the battlefield, Waru has found a small last toddler alive. Old man Waru was shocked to see the small toddler sleeping peaceful at the middle of the battlefield. Waru remembered what the council has agreed upon; to eliminate every last member of the Katoma clan. Adult or child. But Waru couldn’t do it. Waru decided to adopt the toddler and raise him like his own son. “I’ll call you Torme”, Waru said.

 

Waru has secretly taken in Torme going against the wishes of the council, and raised him alongside his own son Mako who was about the same age as Torme.

 

Torme is a young boy with light skin and long pointy black hair which stood up diagonally from the top. He wears a red shirt with black pants.

 

Mako is a young boy with a round face and a medium spiky messy dark brown hair. He wears a white shirt with black pants

 

The two children grew up together at old man Waru’s farm until the children were old enough to go to the academy school, where kids from different clans attend and discover their different abilities in order to one day become a full grown Ninja.



© 2024 Vega


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on May 2, 2024
Last Updated on May 2, 2024
Tags: #ninja, #action, #powers, #war


Author

Vega
Vega

Writing
Into the academy Into the academy

A Chapter by Vega


Age of ninja Age of ninja

A Book by Vega