Unwanted

Unwanted

A Poem by VelvetKissesXo
"

A friend, A sister, and a Lover abandon a girl, regardless of their professed love for her, their actions speak differently..

"
I'm lonely, I have no place to be; I'm tired of being alone and talking to me.

You said you were here for me and that your love was true; but you disappeared when I came searching for you.

You say you love me deeply, that you always want me around; but when I want to be near you, you say you want to be alone and sound.

The man who I thought loved me, isn't here; he's got a lady already which now appears sincere.

Nobody truly likes me, I feel like the hunter after the hunted; 
Whenever you all scatter away from me, you let me know that I'm not wanted.

© 2011 VelvetKissesXo


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a piece that is hard to review... so I shall comment with a rhyme just for you.

It's never a fun road, when one is feeling blue. It brings tears to the eyes and fills the head with goo. Loneliness is like a crime, not at all sublime. It is a world with out sun, that we wish would shine. Yet along life's course there is a cure, it's tried and true, I know this for sure. When life is bleak and the kneels feel weak, just dip pen and give a tweak. Soon all the pain will flow away, through the rhymes and ink that's written each day. Let the emotions purge and be placed on to the page, so that in life, one can be free of their cage.

I feel your words, as memories of a similar set of events brushed for a time upon my life's own canvas. I hope and pray that as time flows forwards, you'll find a bright and wholesome horizon that is pain free.

Wonderful Ink
Aaron

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
1 Review
Added on November 27, 2011
Last Updated on November 27, 2011
Tags: Love friends unwanted sad depres

Author

VelvetKissesXo
VelvetKissesXo

Seminole, FL



About
My heart broke as soon as I entered this world, never to be mended, again. more..

Writing