About Egoism

About Egoism

A Chapter by Clara Verde
"

My comment on the poem L.I.E

"

The root of egoism is suffering.

Egoism is born out of LACK.

To fight egoism means to see, what is lacking you. It means to see what your heart is crying for. What you are craving for..

The fight itself is to feel the suffering that seems to come out of nowhere as you light up the path to your subconsciousness.

And winning means, to not be afraid of the pain, but hold on it, and give it release with feeling it. So you are able to give yourself what you need.

 

Firstly, recognition. Secondly, love.

 

 

 

I think, that no one will be able to love somebody truly, if he/she has not found the source (origin) of love within him or herself first.

To find that it means feeling fully loved, abundant even if nobody is there to love you.

It means that, if someone is in need of somebody elses love, it is not love he/she will get, because of the initial suffering that is actually standing in the way of love fulfilling its duty to make him/her happy - as the partner is never going to give him/her the feeling of wholeness (because, obviously he can´t).  - as the partner is not going to be loving enough, ever (because the unsatisfied part of the Self is always clinging to its "rememberence" of not being satisfied, because the pattern of "knowing" in the subconciousness is existing in repeat mode. which means the learned is, "I am not loved enough" so it repeats itself onwards as long as the person, gets to it and changes HIS OR HERS OWN BELIEVES ABOUT HIMSELF BEING LOVED.) - as the final condition of what you would call love at this point, would be nothing than dependency as you get more and more dependent of the love any somebody would give. And slavery for the other part, as he/she HAS TO fulfill any kind of CONDITION to be getting your RESPONSE of love. Because suffering IS ALWAYS projecting conditions, that have to be fulfilled in order to give a brief relieve. As the problem is, that no one can fill the space that is causing pain, no matter how hard the other person is trying, it is not going to stop hurting. Or whatever the result of the lack may be, for instance distrust.

 

 

                        LOVE IS UNCONDITIONAL.

 

Real love that is...

 

And as long as some is not able to FEEL at least sometimes, that whatever another does is firstly not meant personally, and seconly (most of the time) not done on purpose, someone will have trouble with being fair about using the word love.

 

And for that sake, imagine two people loving one another unconditional, NO MATTER WHAT.

Being patient, caring and forgiving. No matter what.

Always.

 

Until that. Egoism is going to be interpreted as love.

 

Sorry for it not being as judgment-free as I would wish it to be.

And of course never forget that there is so much more to say, but this is already really long so hold on and think about stuff I didn´t mention.

In any case I would want this to be a thought, and not a judgment, even if it turned out to be one as I tried to explain the purpose of finding ones egoisms root. I want to point out (!!) a lot (!!) that in my opinion, Ego is NOT the same as egoism. As for egoism, being a threat to mankind, the Ego is very important, it being a part of Self-love (!!) IF (!!) it is used well. I want to use a comparison at this point, for better understanding of the bipolarity of facts. So we know that pride can be a very bad thing, tightly connected to egoism - as the negative Ego (as I call it) is playing the part of the "bad guy" here, because it will not allow the person to think in a Self-reflective way (! never mind the "absolute" I am using). So the other side of pride is, that it is very very important for not being stupid and "used" all the time, from various people. The false assumption at this point would be, "people use me all the time." Whereas the truth IS that you yourself LET PEOPLE USE YOU, because of the lack of Self-love, which is in addition the positive Ego that provides the subject with Self-recognition - which in addition gives birth to positive pride and what we would call strength of character. As such you see that Ego, is in fact too a victim, of false accusation. And egoism is born out of negative Ego, where i find it OK to call the negative Ego egoism.

 

Everything I have been listing here I have experienced myself, so I just tried to reflect upon some details that could be mentioned briefly enough x)

If anybody read this far, I am happy and thankful ^^ Love you all.



© 2015 Clara Verde


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
Added on February 9, 2015
Last Updated on February 9, 2015


Author

Clara Verde
Clara Verde

Austria



About
I wished words could become more than what they are. I wished they would be meaningful.. the way we feel them. I wish to touch people the way I am touched by this life. And I am trying to create emoti.. more..

Writing
Winter Winter

A Poem by Clara Verde