Prologue: The Dynamic Damn!

Prologue: The Dynamic Damn!

A Chapter by Cameron
"

What happens when non fiction meets fiction?

"
Everyone real or not wasn't ready, for in fact those of fiction were more surprised than those in the real world. In the real world next to anything was possible. Not to forget that if you've ever been to any science fiction or fantasy convention it is no surprise that any number of people could be seen maybe dressed up as any of their favorite characters. In fact nobody in the real world really noticed what was going on.

Well it took the matter of walking playing cards, an almost indescribable beast terrorizing downtown New York, and yes a squadron of flying monkeys. After that it was not long until people all over the world began to panic. They all began to realize that whatever haunted their nightmares after reading a particularly scary book is now breathing down their necks on the commute home from work. Not to forget that morning joggers have started to see a white rabbit with a watch who is always late. It was tolerable until people found themselves enslaved by their childhood villains, so something had to be done.

It was funny to see for the first time an honest to god Oompa Loompa or a munchkin from the Lollipop Guild. Maybe even a fairy or two from somewhere from the second star to the right and straight on until morning. Maybe it was really not all that bad, but then again dragons and witches were not exactly friendly neighbor material.


© 2013 Cameron


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This sounds so interesting! I'm excited to read more. One quick error I saw is 'a munchkin FROM the Lollipop Guild not form. But THIS would make an awesome movie so far!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
1 Review
Added on May 21, 2012
Last Updated on January 4, 2013


Author

Cameron
Cameron

Mary Esther, FL



About
Sorry I've been so scatter brained lately that writing is a bit impossible, also thanks to the lack of inspiration. Well I have some, but I'm still trying to develop it further to see if it will lead .. more..

Writing
White White

A Poem by Cameron


Remains Remains

A Poem by Cameron


Thread Thread

A Poem by Cameron





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5