Veronica's Diary (Part 1)

Veronica's Diary (Part 1)

A Story by Veronica Ulrich
"

This is a Diary that ranges from the year 2010 to the year 2014. Some may consist of notes of which is often quoted in parenthesis. The last quote in the book is a favorite quote.

"
My Soul Magnifies the Lord. God must have trusted Mary, thus Virgin and creator had united with divine grace, of which cant's be broken.  God knew what would occur, and set it so that Mary in her humbleness may become over shadowed with protection, forming an infinite bond of hope for poor sinners. 
Gabriel describes the child saying "He will be great and will be called son of the Most High"  In a way that gives a sudden hope to the soul who hears.  The readings gives an assertion that "everything will be done through God, thus will be firmly accomplished."
Living in the Power of the Holy Spirit
July 21
My soul is not at peace to think that I will be married with a man.  My soul is at ease to be looking for marriage in Christ, so as not to offend any man who may look upon me with affection.  My peace dwells where I, here on Earth, will have no duty to offend my bridegroom or another soul.  
My commitment with Christ began when I was 13 years old.  I told Christ that I am not to have a boyfriend, except for the one I committed to in the beginning.  Christ.  To go for another man would offend my real lover.  I love my God, of whom has sent his son J.C.  To give eternal mercy and love for my soul.
Looking for a spiritual director, I would find that the best one is the one I search for and wait for in Christ.
I have my choice, and my choice is to find true love in Christ.  Mary trusts me, and I can't change anything, and neither can I force or even deceive myself of my needs.  Our lady of grace has been praying that I make my choice so that she can help me.
Mary, why is the left side of my head burdened as if I worry with a thought, or that I will change my goodwill?  Mary, you have seen that I through your prayers are capable of controlling my own actions.  You know Mary.  Oh Mary, life is not a game, and pardon, if I have played it that way.  Mary, sorry if I have deceived myself or others.  My dearest mother, have I ever left something behind that I purposely was aware of?  Mama(Mary), have I forgot to do thy duty?  Mama, writing to you, my soul feels unburdened. Mama is there anything strong that you wish me to do right now?  Oh mama, in order to rid the brudens that is on the left side of my mind, is for me to be ahead of my spiritual life! Yes! Oh it does not matter with anything!  Yes that is the only way this stone will not burden me!  I must read the scriptures with passion and answer every question you want to ask me through the church. Mary, my task is not a burden.  you have given me what I can handle, and by the power of God you stood up for me to relieve any more burdens.  Oh mama I thank you for giving me as I wish, and at the same time is in tune with the plan of God!  Thank you that we are both in agreement with the plan of the almighty.  Yes my journal is most most precious gift you have given me now, and I thank you for the many other gifts that your son has given me.
Mary. Oh I find myself lost in thought sometimes.  Yes.I thank you Mary that everything I wish to do through my choice is in agreement with the ultimate will of my father.
Yes.  I shall continue to do God's will, until I no longer can feel any burden.  Throughout my entire life I know that burdens will come.  My lady, please reveal to me God's plan for me...
There is a difference between God's will versus God's plan.
Here are somethings to do...
*Read all the Religious books given (carefully with love)
*Study Sign Language
*Talk to Family Members
*Write in Journal
And by doing this shall my burdens go away.
So all the food that I was searching for was the religious books, waiting for my soul to consume the love it gives.
July 21
Annoyance can come like a snake constricting you tightly.  This constriction will perish once you appear calm and trusting before God.  This happens with any kind of annoyance.  You won't feel tight with constriction for long, after you have placed your heart in total surrender.
July 21
I want to be a Saint.  Yes, Thy berry is in Honk Kong and she is going to meet the Pope and fight her way in asking that Veronica of the Holy Face of Jesus may be declared saint.
If I become Saint, I wish to be known as Veronica of the Wilted Roses...But who am I to give myself such a name?
Veronica is the one that wiped the face of Jesus.  she should be known as "Veronica of the Wilted Roses."
I honor our lady of tears, and I pray for all the children who cry in tears and I ask Veronica to pray for the wilted.  I'm sure that both our prayers come into effect.  We are both named Veronica anyways!
My favorite prayers
*Our Lady of tears
*Holy Infant Child Jesus
*Holy Face of Jesus
*Sorrowful Mysteries
*Ave Maris Stella
Intercessions to 
Saint John Paul II
Saint Mother Theresa
Saint Faustina Kowalska
Saint Veronica
Saint Theresa (The little flower)
Saint Joan of Arc.
Saint Michael the Archangel.
Saint Joan of Arc was a pious child.  She lived her life in a pure and loving way.  she was not looking for the desires of the flesh, but remained pure of heart in Christ's eyes.
Hasty Desires For Christ
I remember once at the age of thirteen in my deepest desire to be closer to Christ I began memorizing word per word the psalms of the King James Version.  I know 25 psalms.  Well, kind of. Yet this studying has done my brain major harm and caused me to be delirious for 5 days.  "I was not communicating well, I stuttered when I talked, I began seeing faces on the wall.  I also found myself waking up a couple of nights mumbling jibberish or a language I never heard of before."  When I told my mom, she told me to stop memorizing the psalms.  After a few days of not studying the psalms, I was getting better.  I learned that in order to be healthy of mind for Christ, I need not to memorize but read his words once, and only once.
I remember in another haste desire to love Christ, I wanted to rid all my things that I thought I didn't need.  I placed a set of Clothes in a bag were I can give them away, and I showed my mom two outfits that I wanted to keep for myself.  Yet she was concerned of why I placed some clothes that fit me nicely in the give-away bag, so I was a tiny-tiny bit discouraged in getting rid of things, and I wound up keeping all my clothes.  I guess this is all right as we only wash clothes every 2-3 weeks, and I tend to use a lot of clothing in the summer.
Once I found that I didn't know much for a test, and I was fighting myself to stay up until I studied everything I can, as it says in the Bible "Don't allow sleep to your eyelids until you're done with your work."
Yet my mom saw me struggling to study and she told me to go to sleep.
I had to obey her.  It's a scary experience to have to obey the Bible to "stay up late to work" whereas your mother tells you to "go to sleep."  It's like having two Masters.  I hope I am trying my best... Oh... poor teacher of which teaches and hopes her students do "perfect."
It's really scary that I am doing what I can, and  I still don't...I seem to appear...But it doesn't matter if I get Straight A's!  AS LONG AS I TRY WITH MY HEART THEN CHRIST WILL NOT BLAME ME FOR A C OR A B-.  CHRIST KNOWS WHO I AM AND I WON'T STOP FIGHTING FOR MERCY.
I had an allergic reaction to a shot I took a year ago.  Since my lips turned blue, it reminded me of the song "Sing for Absolution by Muse".  I may have had another reaction to the swine flu shot due to slight pains I felt on the left side of my head.  I might have had reactions that I wasn't aware of. I know I had strange reactions that I wasn't aware of.  Ever since then my inner soul and heart tells me not to take shots.
I am not going to be a doctor/nun.  Instead, I wish to be a doctor that plays for Christ.  A doctor that heals patients with the music of Christ.  Memorizing things word per word is not good for me, and by this Christ knows that he is doing.  I am not a super woman, I can't do everything in the world, just be who I really am in Christ.  And this is the best thing I could do!
The government does not have to know who I am.  Neither should I be made known for the knowledge that I know.
I shall be made known as a secret Saint who displayed music of love and acts of kindness for my surroundings.  I shall be made known as one who prayed for all the children that weep in tears of sorrow.
I have love, but it does not have to be for science.  I have the desire to study theology, and continue using my gifts to heal the souls in my area and pray for all the wilted roses.
I have no treasures of Earth.  The only treasures I have are my prayers for the wilted Roses, and for all the little children who weep in tears of sorrow.
Mary wants to see me doing something either prayer or acts of kindness.  However in my most recent responses from Mary she tells me that it's okay that I  don't devote myself to hours of prayer.  She says that "Whatever you my child have in mind that you think will help the world, I shall be praying for your succession."
Fr. Ralphy who is also my Uncle, has devoted himself to Christ, and his first action he took at the age of 16, was to teach Catechism.  
I feel as if I am Saint Clare following Francis's footsteps that lead to Christ.  I  too am 16 and am ready to teach 5th grade Catechism.  In order to continue my friendship between me and God I must proceed in volunteering and answering questions that are given by the Catholic Church through books.  
I am aware that I might not be grammatically correct, and I tend to go off topic as a young writer, but I hope that this book I write by my own hand-pencil and book-would be easy for you to understand, and you can feel the essence of God's love of which is similar to what I felt during the Bible Study given by Virginia Hall at Sacred Heart Parish Church.
My name is Veronica Ulrich, I am named after saint "Veronica" who was a Saint that wiped Jesus's face.  
The best gift I have received was prayer.  I n prayer I can show Mary my love for her and her son.  Prayer impels me to go with the flow of God's will.
God's word 
Shall not leave me
I shall understand his word
and be sure
that I do
as is written 
I shall find my soul
bounded by God's love
and I shall succeed.
PSALM 1:1-3
Who: Those who trust God and the wicked.
What: Comparison of what happens to the wicked and godly
When: This can happen anytime
Where: There is a beautiful place for the good.
There is an undelightful place for the ungodly
Why: Love will impel anyone to put forth effort.  Uncareness leads others astray.
How: The holy Spirit enables "love" and gives consequences for the ungodly.
This psalm gives a positive view about those who follow God's law.  There is a pretty scene here.
Joshua 1:8 "Follow the rules of the Bible.  It's Methods should help you succeed and be happy"
The Holy Spirit is the Giver of Life and he works through us.
*The Holy Spirit gave signs and healed those who were blind in spirit or or physically hurt.
*We can understand the many aspects of the spirit through the names and symbols used to describe him, by acknowledging the truth that the Holy Spirit is present in everything we do.
*The Holy Spirit's role as the third person of the Trinity is to gift souls with everything that is love itself.
*The Holy spirit is using me to write this journal.  through the Catholic Church I am guided to write everything in this journal giving my answers and opinions.
Genesis 1:26-27 (The first male and female) God allows the male and female to have dominion over all the animals.
Psalm 104:30 (All souls) When God sends his spirit, existence is pardoned of misery and bathed in Mercy.
Luke 1:30-35 (Mary) God sends an angel to inform her of her Immaculate Conception.
Luke 1:39-45 (Elizabeth) God causes Elizabeth to acknowledge Mary's holiness as the spirit of God impels joy in the womb of Elizabeth.  The leap of John gives Elizabeth the assurance that she with give birth at an old age by the power of God.
John 1:30-34 (John) John explains here that he didn't know exactly who Jesus was but was told by the spirit of God that he will send down his goodness upon his son God gave a sign of "hope".
Romans 8:10-11 (All souls) The spirit that dwells in us shares his gifts of which he also granted to his son.
Acts 2:1-4, 16-21 (Apostles and Mary) The spirit has gave gifts of love to the apostles and Mary.  For us he has already done the same
Acts 13:2 (Barnabas and Saul) By humbling themselves these people were able to receive what the Lord wanted them to do.
God wanted us to view his kingdom 
God wants us to love and enjoy existence
God gives us spiritual insight
God grants his people peace
God's mercy grants us hope for us sinners
God gives us our needs, and we need not to worry
God grants us talent and Faith to build his kingdom
God wants us to be humble and put him first.
Dove water seal.
Dove 
Matthew 3:16 This means that the spirit of God came to grant Jesus a pure renewed spirit.
Water
John 7:38-39 This means that the spirit will joyfully make us alive and at peace.
Seal
John 6:27 God has set a seal, meaning that the spirit of God within us is permanent.
I want to experience my Lord as a dove, so that I can fly with him as I use my talents to love.
Ephesians 1:3-6 (Father) god grants us the same love he gave his son.  God also adopts us as his children.  He loves Christ as his son the same he loves us as sons and daughters.
Ephesians 1:7-12 (Son) Died for our sins and leads us towards God's will.
Ephesians 1:13:14 (Holy Spirit)  The Holy Spirit sends us the truth and everything that is love itself.
Today, our father is keeping past traditions, alive such as prohibiting women from becoming priests.  Today our father is protecting our country from dangers that occur in Afghanistan.  Today our father grants us our needs and hopes that we continue to do his work by following what the Church itself instructs us to do.
Looking at the face of Holy Jesus I see that he suffers greatly and yet he is so gentle and not complaining.  He knows that he is enduring the crown of thorns and bearing wounds for my sake.  By his integrity, he has shown me that everywhere, no matter if there is pain, "love" is always stronger. "Love" enables us to go beyond and be an example for little children.
Theresa was "simple" and "gentle" to every soul. She converted many hearts around her.
Those who suffered misery became joyous.  Those who were angry became calm.  In the same way, I wish to "perform acts of kindness" to bring happiness to the wilted roses!
1 Corinthians 2:9-16 It is the spirit itself that enables us to have knowledge, to love and to pray.
1 Corinthians 12:1-3 The spirit of God does not enable us to say untruthful words, or act scornfully.
Galatians 4:4-7 The spirit has permanently sealed God's inheritance over all children.
Romans 8:9-11
We belong eternally to the spirit of God by an unbreakable shield of love. We are God's children forever.
Ephesians 1:13-14  The words of Christ are much fruitful that we only have "enough" and "enough" it is to keep the spirit of God "sealed" within us.  The spirit of God acknowledges truth of which he shares with us.
Galatians 3:1-5, 13-14 We must be open minded for all our actions that the spirit of God is pleased.  The Lord has suffered for us so that we wouldn't have to suffer the pains of hell.  Let us then ask God to guide us in overcoming all sufferings through "love" and "mercy".
1 Peter 1:2
Jesus had obediently endured everything granted to him from the satisfaction of the blind, through experiences of jealous people, and to the slashes of whips until he endured all this on the cross for us.  Let us humble ourselves before Christ, and ask for nothing, but to except everything that is given to us through God.  Let us touch everything with hands that are willing to strive for "love" and fight for Mercy upon others.
Luke 2:25-35
A)In verse 25 Simeon is described as a man of holiness meaning that Simeon's heart was always on the Lord.  The spirit of God being Holy guided this Priest to live a Holy life,
B)The Holy Spirit revealed that the little boy named "Jesus" will be great and be called son of the most High!  Simeon had no intention to do as he wanted, but as God commanded and guided him to do.
C)The Holy Spirit will be open for us, and give us insight if we live Holy lives.
D)Some practical ways we can learn to be guided by the Holy Spirit is that we can perform acts of kindness, recognize and honor the holy days of mass, attend confession often, receive the Eucharist, Honor the Saints, pray for the Holy Souls in Purgatory and especially pray the Rosary.
I recently attended confession.  The priest I confessed to was still learning English, but he told me "You have a lot of Faith!" and "Talk to Mary."  I then knew that through him Mary had wanted to tell me to pray the Rosary as I have not been praying it lately.  Often when I pray, I tend to cry out from within my soul and communicate with my Holy Family, and this may take an hour...just enough time to pray the rosary.
The Holy Spirit, an extended mass of love and everything that is love itself, is the greatest gift and treasure of the Father and son.  The Spirit itself is love.  Love is talent, skill, kind, patience, peace, and all virtue.  Without the spirit, there is nothing that can keep us together.
All souls seek for love.  Love is strong, and regardless of any circumstance it conquers and will win the prizes of Jesus' love and God's trust.
Again and again, love is what builds the church.  The people, musicians, priests, brothers, sisters, deacons, parents, children, we all build the church through the Spirit of God of which is love itself.  Things that prevent us from receiving the spirit of God is sin, fear, hate and disregarding to do anything.  Christ wants us to always be doing something.  Of course he wants us to have our time to think.  Einstein's theories came through his imagination.  Of course we can do this too, but not to the extent where we get nothing accomplished.  If you have books "read them."  If you have a dirty house "clean it".  When you have the time.
A gift, it is mysterious during Christmas time.  You don't know what's inside, but you have a general idea by the way it sounds, or how big you can see it.  A gift once you have opened it may become a treasure.  Treasures are often stored in a place where no one, except the person in possession of the gift, can receive.  
The Holy Spirit itself is a gift.  His presence is mysterious we have a general idea of "How God Thinks" by reading the scriptures and how churches work around the world.  Einstein had wanted to make an equation that would explain how "God Thinks" But so far we have a general idea.  We know that nothing is greater than, the Holy Spirit, as he created all things, thus his presence is more expanded than we can ever imagine.  He is the center of all love. The core of which enables all love to happen.  The Holy Spirit is a treasure, of which can be in one's presence if one has "love".  The Holy spirit is thus open when you "love" and "love" alone.  It reveals it's jewels and gold when it sees the love in you.  It shares with you the various jewels that have been stored.  there are nothing to break the jewels as the jewels are precious, for these jewels are a resemblance of virtue itself.
Therefore: The Holy Spirit is a Mysterious Treasure Stored Within us if there is also "love". 
In verses 14:15-14:17 and 15:25-15:27 It explains that Jesus will send his spirit through God.
14:16, 15:26 are the verses that it relates to, but to understand, one must read a litter further.
8/9/10 A.D.
I remember when my mind my mind began to play tricks on me.  I wanting to love my dear Jesus, and the world asking for me to listen.  My duties awaiting.  I remember it says in the scriptures "Worry not of what you are going to eat or what you are to wear..." with this in mind, I payed attention to nothing else but that order.  
There was a a day where I knew for sure that if I wouldn't have eaten breakfast, I would have remembered to bring my key outside. Cause and Effect, I had to run to All About Seniors to ask my mom to open the door for me at the house so I can get my key.  
I think Mary wanted me to fast, but I didn't allow it.  I know that if I would have no eaten breakfast I would have remembered to bring my key.
Let NO child attempt fasting like I did!  It may cause eternal confusion!  I realize that I am a fool.  Yes I attempted fasting because I love Christ!  Yet I did wrong and should not do it again.
8/9/10 A.D. 2010
I attempted to study the psalms word per word, but I did myself wrong after studying 25 psalms for 5 or 9 days straight.  I attempted once to rid of all my clothes and possessions, but my mom kept influencing me to keep them saying "This does not fit you?" or "I've never seen you wear this!" or "Veronica, don't get rid of this, it's beautiful!"
I also remember a test I was studying for and I only had 3 days.  For these nights I was up until 3 O'clock in the morning.  I am happy by the fact that by virtue of Holy Obedience, I went to bed when my mom told me to.  I did not get an excellent grade on the test, but at least I tried.  At least I didn't attempt to give up.  "Crying" I JUST WISH MRS. MARIA TRUJILLO WAS MORE MERCIFUL!  Maria had a psychologist think that I was nervous, but I don't get nervous.  If I don't do well on a test, it's because I didn't study enough, simple as that!

© 2016 Veronica Ulrich


Author's Note

Veronica Ulrich
This book contains my answers for the questions written in the book called "Living in the Power of the Holy Spirit. A Catholic Bible Study by Rich Cleveland."

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on September 12, 2016
Last Updated on September 14, 2016
Tags: Religion, Events, Thoughts

Author

Veronica Ulrich
Veronica Ulrich

El Paso, TX



About
I am determined to get my books published. more..

Writing