Veronica's Diary (Part 2)

Veronica's Diary (Part 2)

A Story by Veronica Ulrich
"

This is a diary that Veronica Ulrich wrote in 2010.

"
8/12/2010 A.D. 1:30 p.m.
It was on the tenth I dram that our blessed Virgin visited me.  She told me something but I couldn't quite understand...(continued later)

In John 14:16, and 15:26, Jesus says that he will send the Spirit of Truth from the Father.  This means that Jesus sent the Holy Spirit originating from the Father.  Jesus sends us his spirit, so that we may experience the miraculous gifts of which he receives and shares through the father.

By the coming of the Spirit various gifts of love will be fulfilled.  
Today there are people that use several gifts of the Holy Spirit.  The church itself is the source of these gifts.  The church also keeps the various gifts alive for us to use.
There are spiritual gifts, such as the gift of prophesy, bilocation, and visioning/ecstasies.
There are also common spiritual gifts such as, gift of tongues, gift if writing, gift of reading, and many others as well.

I am going to explain these gifts as best as I can understand them.  The gift of prophesy enables the soul to view the future and or communicate with the non-living.  Bilocation is a supernatural gift that does not occur often but only when there is an urgency.  The person who is bilocated is not aware of how it works but is faithful that all supernatural events can only occur by God's love and Mary.  Jacinta Marto begun praying in her room around the years of 1917-1921.  One day she found herself in a (forest?) and lead a lost child home, while she herself was at home praying.  Her being at home praying while being in the forest is an example of bilocation.
Throughout the years, Mary has been visiting in different parts of the world so that all may know God and his son Jesus.  Mary chooses children to see her and these children that see her are called visionaries.  My first vision was around the year of 2001.  I was praying the short version of the Holy Rosary in "Our Father, Hail Mary, Hail Mary" continuously.   

I think I prayed like this for about three hours, until I saw a bright light glowing in the clouds.  Actually the sky had become completely white, and this light I saw was a bright light-blue or turquoise.  The light began to take form.  It took the form of a baby!  The baby was wrapped in swaddling cloths.  I saw another light away from the child.  This light began to take the shape of a small old man with a cain.  The light walked toward the baby and once it was close to the child's wrapped feet, it took out it's hands and began blessing the child.  The baby was bigger than the small old man,  and from my point of view looked to be 3 or 4 inches.  And the man was only a centimeter!  I can't calculate the feet or inches exactly, but I can give you my best approximation of what I saw in the sky. (In real life, I'd say the baby was the size of a house, and the old man his normal size was 21 feet away.)  I say this because small objects in the sky that appear to be small are actually pretty big.

I am going to reveal of what I believe was my first religious ecstasy.  In the year (2008?) I had been asleep, and I think I woke up very early.  I went back to rest.  This time I thought I was awake.  I told myself that this was not a dream.  I felt lifted off of my bed.  I saw light.  I felt my soul was held in God's hands.  I can't describe the joy and union with God I had at that time.  It felt like the ecstasy lasted for a long lasting minute.  And I felt like I had been lifted really high and over the roof of my bedroom, as if God wanted to take me to Heaven.

Now many mistake the meaning of tongues.  It's not blubberish talk or a language that no one can understand.  It simply means "different languages".  To speak in tongue means to speak in any foreign language.  Missionaries around the world can speak in tongue because they studied languages from other parts of the world such as "Chinese, French, Russian".  The ability to be able to understand the language is a gift from God.  If you have any talent, such as music, writing, dancing, these are all gifts from God.

We all need each other, prophets, visionaries, mystics, missionaries, and people of different talents who share the "common gifts of the spirit.  Just because they are "common gifts" does not mean that they are not special.  You don't need to be a prophet to help serve the church.  We are all children of God, and that should be enough, as we being his children do so claim him as our father, and that is "enough".

Saint Faustina had no gift of the arts, but she communicated with the dead.  I can't communicate with the dead, but I can draw and I am artistic.  We all have our calling.  We really don't have to ask God for the gift of prophesy, or we must never demand a sign or vision(Like I did).  We must be who we are in Christ.  Let us nurture our gifts and lovingly use them to build God's kingdom.

© 2016 Veronica Ulrich


Author's Note

Veronica Ulrich
What do you think about what I wrote here? What was I thinking? Were my thoughts mislead?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on September 14, 2016
Last Updated on September 15, 2016
Tags: Religion, Lost

Author

Veronica Ulrich
Veronica Ulrich

El Paso, TX



About
I am determined to get my books published. more..

Writing