My Water Sun Key

My Water Sun Key

A Poem by V. P. Trujillo
"

Cool depths of a subconscious meeting the warmth of an ever shining consciousness.

"

My Water Sun Key

 

A stepping stone upon which a man met with god, that transparent veil separating conscious and subconscious, he slipped and fell into cool waters. Heaven, a glance; God is a trance. They are all a state of being, not an outside source; only within. He is drowning now in these powers that be, from outside of him, succumbed to this numbing shut eye. One cannot feel, cannot see without a heart lit up from only one source, you. If one can fight, there is only one war worth fighting for, that growth of mind, body, soul and expression of your unique kind. Slip out of reality and listen to the nonsense around you, surrounding the world as we speak; your world inside, outside, and dug deep past the non-addicted mind, but the non-experiential woman and man has but to quiet his or herself. Substance be damned, yeah it can, but quite frankly…is not needed unwarranted and can come with a price.

 

That is how they get you, what? Whom? Nothing, my dears--There is nothing to fear, nothing to get you, entrap you, but you. The worst enemy I have ever faced, bore my face and painted it a color not my own, and well…As I conquer him, pull this man from cool water to a warming sun, I can dip in them both in a balance and try to find my key; my key to heart and my love, deep and capitalized Love; the universal kind.

 

I believe I have it so, and in so …having.

© 2014 V. P. Trujillo


Author's Note

V. P. Trujillo

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

there is only one war worth fighting for, that growth of mind, body, soul

Substance be damned, yeah it can, but quite frankly…is not needed unwarranted and can come with a price.

these lines are beautiful and so deep, I enjoyed it a lot

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Heavy sigh, so beautiful so true... so the way to perceive, live, and even die... you understand it all.

I have nothing more to say to this intense gorgeous write...

- E.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

823 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on June 28, 2014
Last Updated on June 28, 2014
Tags: Water, Sun, Water Sun, Subconscious, Conscious, Heart, Key, Thought, Dream, Kindle, Cool, Flame, Tear, Reality, External, Internal, Fantasy, Dreaming, Life, Spirit, All, Within, Me, I, Am

Author

V. P. Trujillo
V. P. Trujillo

San Jose, CA



About
free photo web hosting "We are so captivated by and entangled in our subjective consciousness that we have forgotten the age-old fact that God speaks chiefly through dreams and visions. The Buddhist .. more..

Writing