A Mirror, a Window

A Mirror, a Window

A Poem by V. P. Trujillo
"

A mirror that reflects, and a window that allows one to see deep.

"



A Mirror, a Window

I see through a mirror, gateway to your world. I am atop a peak and reaching your hand on the other side past the mirror, through your heart. There is a quality within me that is your strongest side, as I am to your weakest, a mirror--like a window. Reflection but seeing through to a foreign world darkened by my lighter self is your lighter self but darkened to mine. A yin yang complex completes itself, something complimentary. I adore your strengths and have the strength to better your weaknesses. You are both mirror and window, reflecting my deeper self and giving sight to a deeper individualistic world of your own that I conquer just as much as you do mine, and through contrast and similarity--balance with the mirror--the window.

© 2015 V. P. Trujillo


Author's Note

V. P. Trujillo

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love you, Vincent Trujillo.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

V. P. Trujillo

8 Years Ago

I love you too, Michelle Noblezada Hoffmann.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

316 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 8, 2015
Last Updated on September 8, 2015
Tags: Love, Feeling, Thinking, Dominant, Inferior, Functions, Cognitive, Psychology, Philosophy, Romance, Moon, Sun

Author

V. P. Trujillo
V. P. Trujillo

San Jose, CA



About
free photo web hosting "We are so captivated by and entangled in our subjective consciousness that we have forgotten the age-old fact that God speaks chiefly through dreams and visions. The Buddhist .. more..

Writing