Sprinkles and Secret Admirers

Sprinkles and Secret Admirers

A Story by Vinterprinsessa
"

An attempt at writing erotica without including any sex. I turned the first half (to "Finally.") in as an English assignment once, when I was too lazy to write one.

"
As told by Elissa Megan Powers the baking assistant,
at the little bakery on Foxglove Street,
the one with the big, red door.


"Hey, Marie! Have you finished those doughnuts yet?"
"Oh... yeah, they are almost done... I'll just add the sprinkles..."
Marie was obviously a bit startled by my question, for when I walked up to her, standing by the baking counter at the far end of the bakery, she looked slightly nervous.
Like she'd been daydreaming, and I had interrupted her pretty fantasies.
"Do you think I should add pink sprinkles, or maybe green?" she asks me with that sweet smile of hers, the one that always enchants me, like a mystery, wanting to be more closely investigated.
I reach for the jar containing the pink, and gently places it in her hand.
"Here, try these. They taste great." I say, smiling back at her and placing the little jar in her hand.
"And they match the color of your lips." I add, in a more quiet, hushed tone of voice.
Have I said too much? Oh, if only I dared say more... I wonder if her lips would taste like those sprinkles, as well?
Marie looks up at me, I'm a good bit taller than her. Quite a bit thinner, too.
There are two assistants in this bakery, both of them female. I'm the first assistant, and Marie's the second.
Here, I'm the "tall and thin" one, while Marie is the "short and chubby"; one (although "beutifully curved" might prove to be a better word, if I do say so) and this is something that seems to give our customers an endless source of joy and joke material as they pick out their morning bagels and coffee-break doughnuts.

However, today they haven't yet had much time to make remarks.
It's merely morning. A really lovely Thursday morning, I might add. The sun shines with a warm light through the bakery's victorian-style windows, and gently it filters down to the baking counter where Marie and I are standing, giving our current projects a soft, velvety hue.
The sunlight trickles over her full curves, almost like it's caressing her. Almost like... a lover.
"Elissa? What are you looking at?" Marie asks, and she blushes as she does so..
I blush too, realizing I've been ogling her for way longer than I should.
"Nothing." I say and hurry off.
But of course I am looking. At her. And I want to do more than just look. Lots more, and I've been wanting to do lots more for what feels like an eternity.
And I have said to myself; today, I'll try. Today I will tell her how I feel.
Only... not right now.

The morning passes quickly in a whimsical daze of  flour, frosting and feelings. They way mornings in the little bakery on Foxglove Street have done since it was founded, which was in fact not so many years ago, really.
And just like that, it's lunchtime.
Marie and I normally take our lunch outdoors on days of fine weather, such days as today.
It gives us a well-needed break to talk, laugh, and look at the beauty around us. In Marie's case, that's the nature and the little fluffy dogs that walk by all the time.
In my case, it's her.

We decide to sit in the park not far from the bakery. We place ourselves on a bench, pack up the sandwiches that we've brought, and eat.
And we talk. And we laugh. And I long for her, and I hurt.
And thus our lunchtime passes.
When we're just abut to wrap it all up and walk back to work, we suddenly hear that there's somebody behind us.
Somebody who shouts "Hey, girls! So you went to the park today again, eh? Well, can't blame you, we have been gifted with unusually fine weather this summer, I reckon!"
Then, as softly as it is surprising, I feel a tiny kiss on the side of my neck. It is forceful, yet caring. The way you might kiss someone who you've kissed a lot of times before, and who you know won't mind it.
It takes me by surprise as much as the sudden shout did, and I turn my head and look up.
There, flashing a loving smile at me and pressing his lips against mine before I have the chance to say otherwise, I see William Powers.  A very proficient baker and also the third worker and second owner, besides me, in the little bakery on Foxglove Street.
And also, my husband.

The rest of the day, Marie and I don't exactly say much to each other.
It's not she who's avoiding me, It is I who's avoiding her...
And not for any good reasons, either.
But when I was sitting there on that bench in the park, enveloped in my feelings for Marie, it just made it so much worse when the proof that I'm actually married turned up. Reminding me that I'm already belonging to someone else, and that my feelings should be for him, and him alone.

Though at last, 6 PM came and marked with its arrival the end of our workday.
William had to leave a bit earlier, since he had to go to the mechanics and pick up our car that had just been repaired. He walked thorugh the bakery's big, red front door and left Marie and I in the bakery to clean up and close for the day.
I'm just finishing counting today's earnings in the cash register, as Marie is sweeping the floor in the back of the room.
I suddenly feel as if I'm being watched...
But the only one in the room, except for me, is...
I turn my head in her direction, and sees how she quickly averts her gaze. So she was looking at me! My heart can't seem to keep at its normal rate, it increases and beats faster.
I wonder if she blushed when she saw that I saw her looking at me? Nah... she probably just wondered if I was finished with my current task.
I am not to get my hopes up.
I turn my head down and continues to quietly count the money, saying nothing.
After some time pass, however, I once again get the feeling that someone is looking at me.
I once again look in Marie's direction, and once again, I see that she is, indeed, watching me.
I meet her gaze, and this time, she holds it for a little longer.
We look each other in the eyes, without a word, for a time that is merely seconds, but feels like an eternity.
Then she once more looks away, she turns her back to me and sweeps on, eagerly, with a lot more force than is normally used while sweeping floors.
And... didn't it look as if her cheeks were slightly redder than usual, just before her back was turned?
However it really was, it did increase the pace of my excited heart even more.

I don't dare look at her again. This is... well, I don't know what to say. But I better not get overly excited about what is probably just my own imagination after all.
But still... Marie, have you seen? Have you seen how I behave around you? How I feel, and lust for you? Have you seen how badly I want you, yet I cannot have you, for that would be against everything we know and believe in?
Marie, my dear, have you seen my pain?

She hasn't, and she never will. I let out a sigh at the realization of this, and return once more to the register.
I better just finish this and go home for the night.
Just as I'm done, and about to go and get my satchel to go home, I seem to hear a sound.
Like a soft sigh, or maybe a slight chuckle.
This confuses me, and although it stabs me with longing to turn my head and look again at Marie, I do.
And I see her not at all busy with sweeping the floor or looking the other way.
She's actually standing, holding the broom in front of her with no intention at all to use it.
And she's looking straight at me.
And smiling.

In surprise, I drop what I'm holding and all my plans, and I look back, a slightly embarassed smile creeping over my face.
Marie and I just stand there, gazing into each others eyes from apart, for a while.
Then, with a pounding heart and trembling hands, I start to slowly walk towards her.

When I'm just a few feet away, Marie smiles her sweet, enchanting smile and whispers "Elissa..." and in those big, dark eyes, her gaze never straying from mine, I can see what looks like happiness. Happiness, and maybe something more.

I smile back, softly giggling "Hi, Marie..." and advancing closer, making her take a step back, her broom falling and clattering to the floor.

As she stands with her back against the baking counter, I step closer, and the closer I get, the stronger I feel that certain, electric tinge in the air between us. And I'm loving that tinge more and more every second.
I'm mere inches away now, and my heart is racing as I look upon her, a warm shade of pink spreading across her round cheeks as she tilts her head to the side and raises a trembling hand, her fingers shivering as I take her hand in mine, her breathing quickening as I gently place my other hand on her cheek, bow my head down just slightly, and kiss her.

Finally.


She kisses me back with a passion I haven't for a long time. Deeply and hungrily, like an animal finally allowed to feed upon the prey it has hunted for so long.
Am I your prey, Marie? Maybe I am. You have me now, I am yours.
Please, Marie, take me! Do with me as you wish!

Between kisses this last sentence, whispering, slips out through my moist and heated lips.
Marie stops kissing me and just looks at me with a surprised look in her large yes.
I freeze; wondering for a second if I've made her uncomfortable. Does she think me weird now? Have I embarassed her, even? Please, Marie, take me! Do with me as you wish! It must have sounded so vulgar. Not to mention unladylike. Oh, Marie...
The surprised look on her face was only for a fleeting moment. It quickly shifts to one mirroring the passion in her recent kisses. Her eyes once more gleaming lustfully at me, her cheeks once more blushing, she licks her lips slowly and strokes some strands of wispy red hair from my face, placing her hands softly on my shoulders.
"Oh, dear Elissa." she chuckles, her hands sliding down to feel my breasts beneath my baker's work uniform. "I will." she reaches up, stands on tip-toe and whispers in my ear "Oh, trust me, sweet Elissa. I will."
My frozen state breaks up as I feel her warm breath on my face and I smile and kiss her once more, with all my passion as my hands seek hers, and find them exploring their way over the bumpy landscape of my chest, and when they aren't making any progress with the unbuttoning of my uniform, mine come to their aid.

Gentle like a bird's wing, Marie opens my uniform shirt and my skin prickles as the rough fabric slides down over my arms and back and falls in a crumpled heap among the breadcrumbs on the floor.
My hair ribbon is next to go. "Do let your hair out. I want to see you in all your beauty." she softly whispers as she pulls the ribbon from my hair and tosses it out of sight.
Red. Red and fiery like the passion in my heart and the lust in every inch of my body, the hair spills over my shoulders like tendrils of lava and Marie plays with it, wrapping it around her fingers as she presses her body close to mine and starts kissing my neck.
Her kisses cover my flustered skin and for every kiss I feel the lust growing stronger. Not just mine, but Marie's as well.
I moan softly as her kisses advance to my chest, her mouth seeking my tiny, pink n*****s as her hands find their way to my back and haughtily removes my bra.
I am sweating now, I feel it slowly dripping down between my breasts, along with the shiny wetness that her lips and tongue cause as they explore the breasts, sending rivers of lust flowing throughout my body and causing more wetness in yet more parts of it.
"Marie... please.." my breathing is heavy and my words come out in lustful sighs "not here... ahh...  please... not in the bakery... we haven't locked the... ooh... door, and...."
"Hush, pretty." She puts a finger to my lips and cups the other hand around my breast.
She looks into my eyes with those big, dark ones and smiles her enchanting smile, which drives me mad as I wrap my arms around her back and my leg around hers: she puts an arm under my leg to hold it up and kisses me hungrily; she tastes of yearning and forbidden lust.
Marie suddely stop, and picks something up from the counter behind me. She smiles happily when she sees what it is, and so do I.
"They match the color of  your lips." she giggles and places the little jar of pink sprinklers in my hand.
"Aww, how sweet..." I answer and open the lid to pour some of the little star-shaped pastry decorations into my palm.
And Marie eats them from my hand. She licks my fingers to get every last one of them and then she slowly kisses my arm all the way up to my elbow.

I slowly slide my hands down to her behind and feels its nice, round shape under her muslin skirt as one of Marie's hands gently finds its way up underneath my skirt, to the inside of my thighs.
It feels like small, electrical tinges in my skin every time she touches me and now... now the hand finally finds its way to the moist opening between my legs, her fingertips caressing the damp cloth of my knickers, burrowing into any little crevices it can find. My moans of delight threaten to jump from my throat but Marie's lips so close to mine hinders them.
I pull back from kissing her and and pant "I love you, Marie! I love you!"
She just smiles at me, chuckling. Says "I know, Elissa. I know." and then her head sinks down, her blonde curls tickling my stomach as her hands remove my underwear and tries to lift me up against the baking counter. A cloud of flour rises up behind me as she pulls up my skirt and I spread my legs and readies myself for what is to come.

© 2010 Vinterprinsessa


Author's Note

Vinterprinsessa
Well, with erotica, the purpose is to arouse certain feelings within the reader... basically, did this turn you on in any way? is what I'd like to know :)

And, English is not my primary language, so if there's a word used strangely or so, take that into consideration.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on May 10, 2010
Last Updated on May 10, 2010

Author

Vinterprinsessa
Vinterprinsessa

Göteborg, Sweden



About
I joined here to get some feedback that doesn't amount to "Dude, that's some weird s**t". So... feel free to comment on said Weird S**t. Otherwise it's just gonna get weirder, and then who knows... more..

Writing