Every day I think... Entry number 3

Every day I think... Entry number 3

A Story by Savior knowmore
"

I had a very limited time to write this... Forgive me

"

Every day I think… Entry number 3

Please forgive me for this… RELIGION: take two

Strange religions, found online

 

           

            Jediism �" The Jedi Religion

                        The belief that the Force is an active real thing. Jediism is an extreme, a new one even for me. You won’t find this in any text books, as it’s an underground religion, of peoples who truly believe that the Force is with us.

                        Really? Star Wars? I love the movies, too, guys… But starting a religion over it? Come on! I think it’s a great movie, too. But… Not enough to make me convert.

                        Cut off my arm with your light-saber, then choke me out like Vader, then you’ll convince me.

 

            Aetherius Society

                        These people are a strange group. According to them, Jesus, Buddha, and Krishna are aliens who want to help humans with their “Cosmic Wisdom.” Also, in order to join, you got to like yoga.

                        Jesus is an alien? Well, that would explain a lot. I am not quite sure how yoga fits in with human peace and equality, but… I wouldn’t mind seeing a couple of my friends doing it, ha ha. And… Which Buddha are we talking about? The Indian prince? I’m not sure yet.

 

            Happy Science Religion

                        Ryuho Okawa: A Japanese man who started his own religion AND political party. Man, he gets around fast. The Happy science religion has all the religious favorites of these newbie religions: Jesus, Buddha, Mohammad and Confucius. And ALIENS. He wants to save humanity and make us all happier people. And double Japans population (Which is a good thing, considering how at their current rate, they’ll have a population of 1 by 3000 AD). And see the angel Gabriel touch down in Bangkok. And have aliens visit us in 300 to 400 years.

                        Um… Why does science and other religions affect his? And where did aliens come from!? This one seems sketchy, but I’m going to keep my eye on his political party. He actually seems to want some good things. And meeting Gabriel, the angel who first met Lucifer on Earth, in person seems like a WONDERFUL experience!

© 2012 Savior knowmore


Author's Note

Savior knowmore
I know this is short. Reviews... Things I should add?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

How about the church of the subgenius? Here's a wikipedia link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Church_of_the_SubGenius

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 17, 2012
Last Updated on May 17, 2012

Author

Savior knowmore
Savior knowmore

The Estate



About
Favorite Book: The Host, by the author of Twilight Favorite Movie: Preist Favorite Band: Evanesce Favorite Song: Instituionalized, by Suicidal Tendancies Favorite Color: Crimson Favorite quotes.. more..

Writing