Tragic Ending

Tragic Ending

A Poem by Samantha ~virginpoet

This is the saddest line
I will ever write

"The END"

I shall
never
write
again



By Samantha Pruitt

© 2015 Samantha ~virginpoet


Author's Note

Samantha ~virginpoet
I've always had poetry as a crutch, It's always been there for me. But its gone, he has taken it from me. The desire to write is not even a lingering. I've been murdered by my muse and he don't even know it

If I ever write again it will be .... It will never be the same

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews

It's a sad day when people take it upon themselves to criticize another persons work, their personal emotions. It's been a while since I've been on WC. I see nothing has changed. The last time I was here there was a huge fight going on between many writer's. Continue to write. Say hello to your husband Steve-o it's been a while so he probably won't remember me. Anyway, block all morons and continue on your path.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Samantha ~virginpoet

8 Years Ago

I don't know who quinnfinn was ... The troll started attacking my husband and I stood up for him so .. read more
Samantha ~virginpoet

8 Years Ago

The troll went on to slander and spread lies about me on other poetry websites he Recruited many oth.. read more
Rob Santana

8 Years Ago

I remember all of that!! As for Tate Morgan..meh. I wasn't to fond of him. bad times indeed.
I have enjoyed your writing so much over the years... and you have so often given me a buzz.... Maybe a break and then come back? I haven't written much for ages... but I think I will get going again soon.

Thank you for all you have been.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Samantha ~virginpoet

8 Years Ago

Jibey I have not quit writing and I have since posted new stuff :)
Jibey

8 Years Ago

I am glad... I have powerful memories...
Samantha quitting because of accusations you probably know notting about is cowardice .....let your heart be the judge....

Posted 8 Years Ago


Samantha ~virginpoet

8 Years Ago

LOL I must have issues ... Why? Because I set you straight, Because you misjudged my one little poem.. read more
francis

8 Years Ago

I see , I rest my case then ....I certainly hope you find yourself soon.however my advice is try sta.. read more
Samantha ~virginpoet

8 Years Ago

Wow you really are a MORON who can't leave me alone as I have asked you the only thing I can do is b.. read more
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
lei
i know the feeling so well, but then i always go back to it... and it's alright to take some time's off...

Posted 8 Years Ago


Oh, Coyote is so right! I also reiterate larryb's advice not to let anyone take a gift such as writing away from you. I hope this too shall pass. It may never be the same, but that doesn't mean it won't be good... just different. Maybe words will take you in new and unexpected directions.

Posted 8 Years Ago


You have been one of the most prolific writers I came across on WC. I will wait for your next reincarnation.
Wish you best.

Posted 8 Years Ago


YOU can not let someone have that much control over you Missy, put your big girl panties on and stand up for yourself!!!

Posted 8 Years Ago


I would love to tell you to please not give up.
I would love to tell you that there is a silver lining.
I would love to tell you that this is just a phase.
I would love to tell you to not give anyone the power to halt your writing.
I would love to tell you that the actions of your muse are not as devastating as they seem.
I would love to tell you that he will eventually come around, in due time.
I would love to tell you to just redirect your focus.
I would love to tell you that everything will be as it once was.
I would love to do all of those things.
But truthfully, I can't.

What I can do, though, is tell you that I have been exactly where you are:
"My spirit was broke.
No lyrics were wrote
for years. She turned the endless boundaries of my mind into the cruelest prison.
Can't believe the impact. She made my days as blue as denim.
She almost made me lose my vision,
lose my rhythm,
lose ambition.
It's rude and sickening..."

What I can also tell you is that the person I referenced above was a writer, as well. And she was my muse, too. Kindred spirits, you and I. And would love to share with you some of my work that manifested as a result of our [similar] situations, if you'd like.

What I can also tell you is that I would hate to not be able read more of your beautiful words; you are the reason that I joined Writer's Cafe in the first place. I just joined recently-so I have a lot of catching up to do-but you are literally the reason I'm here. I thank you for that. I've encountered some beautiful people-yourself included. And from what I have seen, you have a plethora of peers who don't want your ink to dry up either.

So, if it's not too much to ask, please just give it all another thought; this might not be "The End" at all.


Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

753 Views
13 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 14, 2015
Last Updated on October 16, 2015

Author

Samantha ~virginpoet
Samantha ~virginpoet

OH



About
HAD MY BABY BOY 12/29/2013 at 10:57 he weighs 8 pounds 4oz 19 in long I am married to a fellow poet on this site http://www.writerscafe.org/itz_JuggZ aka Stevo The Poe-t I cant sleep without kno.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..