F**k me in Verses

F**k me in Verses

A Poem by Samantha ~virginpoet
"

wrote this back in 2007 it was posted back when a lot of poems were lost on this site :(

"
Touch me in verses
In lines,
breaks and spaces
In every comma
dots and dashes,
Think of me
in my barest
Then feel me deeply
with your mind
and senses...
Love me in verses
In haiku's,
quatrains
or sonnets
With a pen
and a sheet of paper
Open up
your mind,
heart
and soul
Something you've
never really
done before...
Or why don't you just
kiss me in verses?
Talk dirty to me
in free verses
or old fashion
prose
With your mind,
I want you to explore
what's in between
my legs
in an iambic
pentameter
Do it good,
then you'll have me
rushing to your bed
after...

By Samantha Campbell

© 2012 Samantha ~virginpoet


Author's Note

Samantha ~virginpoet
I was searching for proof the poem is mine and woohooo I found some

FURTHER PROOF THE POEM IS MINE AND PROVES I POSTED IT ON MELO IN 2007 AND I DID NOT EDIT IT IN

SO FUCK OFF CRAZY STALKERS

fallow this link it will prove its mine
http://www.melodramatic.com/node/5378349

poetrygirl posted it on Thu.09.17.09 12:55pm

thanks for reading and reviewing.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I've helped tidalnymph a lot with her writing over the last year and the original post of this was even more broken than this version. (she originally posted: in every commaS, dotS and dashES? SYNTAX inconsistency people... Ohioans don't f*****g talk like that. Believe me, I know.) Her syntax is definitive because English is not her first language, which is obvious here even with the incomplete edit WE did on it. This was her most popular poem with over a thousand views in a short time. Samantha was a member of DUP for quite a while and was fully exposed to that poem for ages. Why didn't she ever mention that it was plagiarized from her? She saw it every time someone commented on it, someone from her own username commented on the poem, she had full access to it as a member for a month at the very least; why did she never speak up? She took the blatantly original opener for one of jestalessa's poems and used it as the opener of one of her newly written ones. When confronted she denied it until she was shown (publicly) the poem by jestalessa, then admitted she might have taken it. jesta actually told Samantha she could have the line and decided to rewrite her own poem altogether. Samantha was also confronted (even by PierreTheMad whom she did get some permissions from) several times for not giving credit on untouched lines and ideas she had taken repeatedly from other members of DU. Rant over. I hope there is some justice here.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

well, that wouldn't be bias-ness, just ill-informed on the matter.
if it is truly yours, then request an immediate takedown, without reprimands to sam, from the site providers along with your proof of dates and the original poem within your message to them.
of which you can do for this site here: http://www.writerscafe.org/contact/
continue to contact other sites which the EXACT poem is known to be on, and do the same there.
Also, within your message request a limited timely reply, such as "48 hours" so that you identify yourself to them as "meaning business".
Also, I personally recommend to include that you wish no further actions to take place other than that the poems violating your copyright be taken down.

Sam knows that you want this single poem to be taken down, so no need for further discussion on the topic matter. If it is indeed yours and you have proof, then that's the only justification needed, no need for further debate.
Truly the only thing needed discussed between you and Sam is the settlement, of which I advise on Sam's side to simply discard the poem on the sites and let things be, but that's between you two to decide.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


I have to admit that you've made a lot of good points sir but you're being biased for you just have no idea at all what me and my friends have gone through in dealing with this fiasco! She actually posted this poem in five different websites but ultimately what I just wanted is for her to take down ALL of them. I'm just tired already, really really tired...

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I hate to both butt in and say that all these comments are completely childish :/
even if the poem is stolen, but it should have not gone to this extent... sure a lil bitchin at first is reasonable but to continually harass a person is pretty unacceptable as a human being... unless you're a s**t talking 12 year old, the word "chill" needs to be defined and put into effect.
if this poem is indeed in violation of someone else's work, the person responsible for the original should at first contact the person copying his/her work and let 'em know "Hey, i know you copied, slap on the hand, shame on you" and if that doesn't work, proceed to take it up with the website's manager or whoever is the webmaster. (and if that don't work, proceed onto Lawsuites and juridical matters, if you do indeed own a copyright for the poem)
and by the way, in a way I can agree with ladee on a level... not the same one, but in a way of my own that I would not go outta my way to claim authorship on something as this, I'm sorry to say, but that's only opinion.

And, by the way, don't go outta your way to define what poetry is to justify a statement :/ that's pretty much a flaunt of ignorance... seriously, just because you write a collection of words down and think you see a pattern or "honesty", don't call it poetry cause it's not. poetry does have defined boundaries, it's not as elastic as people make it out to be.

Also Sam, recommend you at the very least unpublish this poem to satisfy/calm the circulation of rage and rampage from a certain group out there. plus all this ranting and fighting does no good at all :/
and if this is plagiarized as they say, then just don't do it again is all that's needed to be said.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

@Sam-- you're pathetic! I shouldn't be even talking to you anymore 'cos you're just a waste of time but you totally missed the whole point of the poem. See, you can't even defend it 'cos it isn't yours!And there's nothing wrong in seeing a shrink, especially in your condition!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


@rebellefleur How is her opinion a narrow minded hypocritical rant people are so different what dont you understand abut that that's so funny that you'd think Id need a shrink I practically am one all my friends and family come to me for advice cause Im so good at it and Im a good listener but when it comes time for me to seek advice or talk to someone I talk to people online why dont I talk to friends and family cause I know the crap their going through and I wont add my crap to their shoulders I obviously know you dont care but you brought it up so you can read it lol YOU NEED TO LEAVE MY REVIEWERS ALONE


This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


@LadeeAnne~ ' Pas de due.. No you did not offend me I appreciate others opinions and I respect it thats kinda the point of this site is to hear just that right lol "Little minds tend to use little words" love that it made me laugh :) and your so right

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2966 Views
100 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on January 6, 2011
Last Updated on November 17, 2012
Previous Versions

Author

Samantha ~virginpoet
Samantha ~virginpoet

OH



About
HAD MY BABY BOY 12/29/2013 at 10:57 he weighs 8 pounds 4oz 19 in long I am married to a fellow poet on this site http://www.writerscafe.org/itz_JuggZ aka Stevo The Poe-t I cant sleep without kno.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Marie Marie

A Poem by Linear


We Are Ghosts We Are Ghosts

A Poem by Linear