Blood In The Fishtank.

Blood In The Fishtank.

A Chapter by Ana Drake

The dream,
It starts in a pub. I'm with my boyfriend and his sister. There's a big party going on so the bar is packed. But for some reason I don't feel like partying this night, so I tell Nelson (my boyfriend) that I'm going home.
I begin walking down an alleyway, it's a bright warm day, where I encounter two hookers. One is dressed like a high-class escort, and the other is in only a lime green tank-top and a green G-string. The first hooker starts a conversation with me, telling me about how it feels to be a prostitute, what she has to do each day, etc. While the other, the dirtier one, insists that she isn't a w***e. Though her bare butt-cheeks shimmer with fresh 'male glaze'. Of course I don't believe her but I also don't care enough to argue so I say okay and continue talking to the first hooker. Soon the dirty one is approached by a creepy white man who offers her money for some of her time. And she agrees, so they go off into a dark room together. We finish our conversation and I say good-bye to the first hooker, then continue on towards home.
I arrive at my apartment, which me and my boyfriend share, but only in the dream. All the lights are off and it's pitch black. I warily step inside and move into the living-room to turn on a light. But something behind me catches my attention. A white girl I've never seen before is standing over my fish-tank pouring orange kool-aid into the water. I bark at her to stop and then demand to know who she is and why she's in my house. That's when a table lamp is turned on and I find Nuni (An old friend turned enemy from high-school) sitting in a leather lounge chair and holding a hatchet.
She laughs hysterically, telling me shes came on some unfinished business, and that she's going to kill me. At this point I'm angry from just seeing her, because I hate the b***h in real life as well as anywhere else. So I pull out my switch blade, that I'd bought only days ago in real life, and tell her to bring it on. But just she remains sitting, laughing, and the white girl rushes me instead. Somehow I end up on the ground though I'm unharmed. I open my blade and cut the back of the girls ankles, causing her to fall down beside me. Where I proceed to dig the blade into her stomach, cutting through her flesh to her insides. It's quick easy when I put a little weight into it.
 I pierce her kidney and then pull out. Dark blood begins pouring out, only its much thicker than it should be. Its kindov like home-made pudding. But I realize that even though fatally injured, she isn't going to die quick enough so I cut her throat. While I'm doing all this, I feel so good inside. I want more. Nuni stays sitting the entire time, not once reacting to her friends death. So I get up and rush out the door. My actual neighbor, Tina, is have a birthday party for one of her kids just across the street. I yell to her to call the police and she says she will.
I hear Nuni call me a stupid b***h and begin the rise from the chair as I'm coming back inside. Why I came back inside is beyond me. Now we stand toe to toe, no fear resides in either of us. I cant remember what we talked about in that short moment before the fight. We begin to tussle, and I quickly get the upper-hand and knock her to the ground. Then I notice she's wearing my clothes and still laughing hysterically. So I take my knife and begin cutting my pants off her, while slicing into her skin and leaving think lines of crimson down her thighs. This is when she begins to cry and scream, though it's only fueling the pleasure I'm feeling from all of this.
 So I do the same with the shirt she's wearing, and then begin to cut out her weave along with pieces of her scalp. Then I use whats left of her hair to lift her up onto her knee's before I smash her face back down into the carpet. I do this repeatedly until I wake up.
And when I do, I wake up satisfied.
How I feel,

Afraid. I don't understand why I enjoyed killing them so much, or really anything about the dream. I've been really moody and short-tempered lately but not to the point of murder. And I haven't thought about Nuni for years. If you've read this please leave a review, I need some options on what's happening in my crazed brain.


© 2012 Ana Drake


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

perhaps your subconscious mind is living out its dark delight and the white girl gave you the unfeeling task some degree of separation from the evil of your actions, it's the two hookers which i find interesting...you separate them by catagory and yet you can't help being fascinated by the one who seems the lesser s**t. i think a psychologist would have a field day with this dream. thank you for a fascinating read...

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ana Drake

11 Years Ago

Lolz, thankx for the review. I get the slight feeling your calling me crazy and maybe a little dirty.. read more



Reviews

whoaaaaaa i love crazy dreams especially from the subconscious. i guess the dream was some how like you had to release the anger and dark spirit in you. its very weird people you haven't thought of or have forgotten just pop up sometimes again in a dream

Posted 8 Years Ago


Sometimes we feel things in dreams that we wouldn't feel in that situation in real life. Or, atleast that's what happens to me.
This was very imaginative and frightening, there were a few mistakes so I suggest re-reading it and fixing what you see wrong.
Other than that, well done! ^^

Posted 11 Years Ago


Your style is so forward and direct, its quite shocking but brilliant! And you use creative flare when you format and structure your fiction! Great stuff indeed

Posted 11 Years Ago


My "opinion?" You can relax. I don't think you're crazy and you're (probably) not a wanna-be (gonna-be) axe muderess either. [DISCLAIMER: I am not a licensed mental health worker.] Now that I'm off the hook with the A.M.A and the lawyers for practicing illegal medicine I will say that I think this type of dream is all to common. I seem to recall reading somewhere that it is normal for waking state anxieties, stress, fear, the last thing you saw before sleeping, etc. - to influence the content of your dreams. Most people don't remember them. However, if you're interested in dreams then you may tend to recall them; perhaps you even keep a dream journal. This too is very common. Dream journaling can be both a source of inspiration and self-understanding. Go a little further out on the limb and you may even begin to appreciate the claims of prophetic dreams, alien abduction dreams, suppressed trauma or other explanations for dream content. One of my personal pet theories (one of my favorites) is that inter-dimensional (alien) entities are trying to influence our emotions during our dreams because they "feed" on the negative energies we produce during stress in the dream state. To them, various kinds of violence, pain, as well as pleasure are like an all-you-can-eat buffet. They like to "sample" the various "flavors" of mental, emotional, and physical energies that we radiate. In the dream state we have much less control of our emotions, our libido and other inhibitions that society imposes upon us in the waking state. At any rate, don't worry about those little alien dream-suckers; they can't harm you in a dream and though they can put suggestions into your mind with trigger words to activate your behavior in the waking state, you can resist - even fight them if in the dream state and put a stop to it right then and there. It's your mind, your imagination. Use it to your benefit; the way you want it to work. There are lots of books on Lucid Dreaming that will help you control, even enjoy your dream time.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ana Drake

11 Years Ago

I take it you've had a few of these dreams yourself...
But that's just the thing, I was in con.. read more
Ufi Auttorri ~ UfoAuthor

11 Years Ago

Hmm, well then... I'll go for the tame response. If you can carry that over into the waking state a.. read more
Ana Drake

11 Years Ago

Lolz, you lost me half-way through that response. But no I'm not planning to kill anyone. For now. :.. read more
perhaps your subconscious mind is living out its dark delight and the white girl gave you the unfeeling task some degree of separation from the evil of your actions, it's the two hookers which i find interesting...you separate them by catagory and yet you can't help being fascinated by the one who seems the lesser s**t. i think a psychologist would have a field day with this dream. thank you for a fascinating read...

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ana Drake

11 Years Ago

Lolz, thankx for the review. I get the slight feeling your calling me crazy and maybe a little dirty.. read more
O_O That... that is one detailed dream... I wish I could remember my dreams like that because they have a tendency to be creepy yet strangely well constructed... anyways back to your dream...

I have to admit that was one strange dream. It was like a cut out from some crime story or something... I like it. I'm twisted that way

But as for your feelings on the dream... maybe it's because you never got even with the girl...that's why you felt satisfied when you finally killed her because you both had some unfinished business and from the looks of things it's finally got settled dream... your subconscious was probably triggered by something related to whatever happened between you two

As for the total stranger... she was in your house and pour kool-aid in your fish tank... you have every right to attack... and for the pleasure of killing... maybe you had been under a lot of stress lately and you can't lash on people that easily so it had manifested into something as a total stranger...

What do you think? ^_^


Posted 11 Years Ago


Hm, maybe you killed them because it was just an outlet of frustration. The white girl, you didn't know her so you don't have any regrets, and Nuni, she was someone you hated, so it just felt good to hurt her.

Hope that helped?

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Asilem

11 Years Ago

I'm glad to help. :)
I was actually just going to work on that. :) Hopefully I'll have it by t.. read more
Ana Drake

11 Years Ago

Duh! Send me an RR.
Asilem

11 Years Ago

SENT!
Wow. O.O

This is...interesting. In a good way. ^^

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ana Drake

11 Years Ago

But weird right!?
Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

Very! :D
I wish I could comment, but I am just so confused.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ella

11 Years Ago

I was so lost xD
and maybe you haven't thought about her in a while, but many your subconcio.. read more
Ana Drake

11 Years Ago

IDK, but maybe cause I still hate her. Lolz
Ella

11 Years Ago

Maybe

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

341 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on December 6, 2012
Last Updated on December 6, 2012
Tags: dreams, death, life, happiness, murder, blood, myths, dream


Author

Ana Drake
Ana Drake

Columbus, OH



About
Greetings my fellow writers. I would like to give thankx to my great friends here at Writerscafe. I am all too happy to be in such good company, you all give me the will to keep writing. Now, ab.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Ana Drake



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..