The Manta

The Manta

A Story by G.C.... aka Gene
"

Inspired by Annie Rice. Writing is my only joy in life, aside from loving Earth, Sky, and Waters... Manta Everyday to Drown, the knight of God. Was my original title for this adventure.

"
Rum derived, from an alcoholic liquor or spirit distilled from molasses or other fermented sugarcane products. On a sailings ship in route to Puerto Rico lost at sea, on June 6, 1166, in the years of our Lord-Jesus Christ. Months before had departed from Spain carrying a cargo of horrible criminals. Whose crimes had shaken the stability of happy illusions? Some of the prisoners were executed mid-voyage, savagely beaten with a five-pound sledgehammer, before those with higher levels of horror stories. My name is Sir: William Wallace Smith, a ship's stowaway hidden in a cool dark place surrounded by potatoes, down below in the galley way of the ship. All my Future Annie up, all stakes on the table trying to come to the new world. She stooped down sexy to pick up a piece of paper and I can't believe he would stoop to such nonsense. But the cabin boy succumbs to her provocations, posturing awkwardly to look up her dress. The Captain Jack Henry Heart didn't take too kindly to the cabin boys immoralities, ordering ten lashes to his back. In a cessation of punishment, the clock struck twelve- o-clock and all was as before; quiet and serene. The Damn heat, mesmerized forward the time frame of checking all points on deck thus I was found out while I slept. I was given two options. One to walks the deck onto the sea or Two to join the crew. Lost to other options, I made the untenable choice to join the crew. But in the end, after all, it turned out to be the best choice of my life. It was September twenty-first, eleven sixty six-Anno Domini. The day I joined Henry Heart and his crusaders on route to Puerto Rico's Bayamon Bay. Sixty-nine Crewman, the Captain and I Ended up becoming great friends and then also becoming an irreplaceable member of the Crusader's Crew. The seas were Fair-play, they wore fair weather more sophisticated than inside our best prayers. Tossed around inside the barrels the potatoes fermented into a cruddy Rum-runner beverage. The ships atmosphere suddenly became a glorious opportunity for wealthy living. We had discovered a new method for intoxication and made all of us rich man. Captain Jack, he made a mistake, stopping at Antilles Islands to purchase eight strong Negros as to lighten up the crew-members workload. Little did he know that they had a secret scheme up their sleeves, well now thinking about it hard, all eight were practically nude; poor savages. No wonder they sidelined with the enemy combatants. As some satanic ritual higher levels than most of the prisoners below deck, inside the Brigs cells. Aye! Heaven helps us sinners overall our tribulations. We gathered needed supplies and overstocks of potatoes And sugar molasses continued on through Bahamian waters and out to open seas. The Golden Harp was a sturdy vessel, three sails, and one flag. The Angkor dropped into the sweltering heated waters bringing us to a stopgap. You Would think Jason MacDonald, the pirate ship captain knowledge-base was better Equipped, on how to stop a sailing vessel at full speed ahead. But someone else had Bigger plans for us.Thoughtfully perhaps not God, after the days that follow. Annie's amongst our very life threatening circumstances, striking a deal with the enemy. Clifton Cactus, the pirate's first mate understood the value of the Rum formula Also the predicament of never being able to deal with civilized society. Thus far all these years killing, looting, and raping are all they were known for. Nowhere they had a good chance to redesign their lives. On October 28 the opposition's became Lone Army Rum-runners, thanks to my quick thinking. Two good ships, One left, One right enter Puerto Bayamon Harbor. In a laughing procession. I Smith correspondent newsletter to announce the new alcoholic beverage. The news would take sixteen months to travel the world and by then we were all wealthy people. Heaven did smiles on us and change the predicament of our very interesting Lives. Except for that which animosity's guilty consciousness. Shoes that sandals the rest of your lives without strings attached. END, Of Log. "Aye Matey. Land on starboard side Captain" Aye cabin boy. Indeed is England at last's!........
....Chapter Two-> The Librarian handed Sir: William Wallace Smith a book. This book is on the fundamental principles of banking: basically underlying essential methods for the elementary ways on how to run a business. It should help you come ahead of the competition. The savages steered guidance in a peculiar direction-execute. Sir-Wallace Idolize them, sub-concavely turning. Aye in deeds! A cathode of force over the city. significantly nothing explodes into progress without them. My hypothesis is we may be the savages in Puerto Rico and not them.

There are two taxonomic groups into which the indigenous people are divided into. One the highlanders living on top of the mountains and Second the lowlanders, down in the valley, away. Both equally compose of the strong man capable of accomplishing any task at hand. The Sabina's tribal women are intelligent and amazingly good looking, a yeasty combination. Indeed! Basinle Hooliho, possibly intelligent enough to be the next tribal queen.
I have grown fun of her beauty as savagely as any Indian. blowing the mystical smoke carelessly into the wind, daydreaming of her and I. Her tribe respects my authority and power as the pen is mightier than the sword. One stroke of ink could wipe the whole island from the map. My intention is to marry her, though highly unorthodox with the church dogma. Fortunately, they have adapted well to our customs and most have accepted the Christian faith as their own religious beliefs. Placing me in the hen house like prince charming stealing breakfast. "haha", the fun of living as free spirits no other way to celebrate our Lord's precious gifts.

© 2017 G.C.... aka Gene


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wanted to post the pictures that went along with the story but always have trouble arranging the pictures and writing. End up making a big mess.....

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
1 Review
Added on April 15, 2017
Last Updated on April 18, 2017

Author

G.C.... aka Gene
G.C.... aka Gene

Miami, FL



About
I write a lot of passion and love inside of all my words. more..

Writing