FREE author website
Authors are creating beautiful personal websites with Myauthor.space for FREE! Try us before you spend $1000s of dollars
Character Description: The Thief

Character Description: The Thief

A Story by Brandon Adams
"

Say hello to the Thief character. This is a sample of a character for a game that I am developing. I hope that you will be able to paint a clear picture in your head after reading this.

"

He moves swiftly and silently; a true shadow among the crowd. When you have misplaced your coins and jewels  you know he has struck. By the time the guards are alerted, he is already gone. He is no honorable knight, nor a sinister caster. This man only wishes to fatten his pouch. He is the Thief.

                

The Thief trades heavy armor for mobility. He exhibits a brown leather tunic, held by blue lace. A matching set of brown slacks and a pair of dark leather skinned boots also accompanies him. No stranger to combat the thief houses a short sword on his hip. He also wields a curved dagger, which he straps to his left shoulder. A navy blue cloak and hood completes his outfit. When the Thief is not concealing his presence from the world, one would be greeted by his iconic smile.

                

Proud of his abilities the Thief carries an aura of confidence, which can easily be mistaken for arrogance. He is in the prime of his youth and often catches the eyes of maidens in waiting. His rustic gaze is only complemented by his chocolate colored hair. His hair is short but he carries three braids, which falls to his shoulders. His ivory skin remains unscathed free of any scars. Able to maneuver in ways others find impossible, his slender body is idea for his craft.

                

Unlike the other treasure hunters the Thief  only wishes to line his pockets with riches. As the Thief would say, "Money makes the world go round and the world is still turning."  

© 2017 Brandon Adams


Author's Note

Brandon Adams
As usual I am always accepting comments and feedback. Enjoy

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Detailed description. Would be a good main character for a story. I can picture all types of adventure and trouble he would create.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Brandon Adams

5 Years Ago

Thank you for taking the time to read this piece. It's awesome to hear that the Thief is worthy of b.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

382 Views
1 Review
Added on July 23, 2014
Last Updated on October 12, 2017
Tags: Character Description, Character Profile, Thief, Treasure Hunter

Author

Brandon Adams
Brandon Adams

NC



About
Hello my name is Brandon Adams and I'm here to whisk you away from reality. Writing is my passion and I specialize in creating tales of fantasy and urban fantasy. I accept any and all forms of critici.. more..

Writing