Attack of the giant hiccup

Attack of the giant hiccup

A Story by Vonnie15
"

there's someone for everyone

"

Attack…of the…giant…hiccup

 

Once upon a time in a far, far away place there was a girl. You’re probably asking yourself, ‘What’s so special about a girl?’ aren’t you. Well, let me tell you, she wasn’t just any ol’ girl…she was born hiccupping. Most people would have considered her a very well behaved baby, because she never cried. This was, however, only because she hiccupped so much that she didn’t have a chance to cry.

 

This hiccupping baby grew into a hiccupping schoolgirl. Her hiccupping was such a distraction to the other children that she was asked to sit outside the classroom and listen to the lessons through an open window. Hiccupping alone outside was no fun at all. By some miracle, she managed to graduate. When her class stood up to sing their graduation song, she added her own special touch to it: thanks to her, the song ‘I believe I can fly,’ sounded more like, ‘I believe I can…hiccup.’ It truly was a lovely graduation.

 

After school, she changed into a beautiful, hiccupping, young lady. Although she wasn’t entirely ‘normal’, she certainly had the normal dreams and aspirations of any other young lady. Our dear hiccupping friend longed for a man to call her own, someone who would love her for better or worse, in sickness and in hiccup. But not many men were attracted to a woman with an obsessive, compulsive hiccupping disorder. She felt very despondent and decided to go for a hiccup…pardon me, I mean stroll through the park.

 

As she was walking around the corner, a giant hiccup exploded out of her and she crashed straight into the man who was walking by. She felt herself redden as she tried to apologise.  Suddenly the man let out a huge hiccup too. What a strange coincidence…a hiccupping woman meeting a man who hiccupped just as much! When they hiccupped loudly in unison, they knew that it was meant to be and they lived hiccuply ever after.

 

 

© 2009 Vonnie15


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

"it truly was a lovely graduation." haha..i most definitely just laughed out loud. and i'm sitting in a public place. but it's all good, lovely little story here.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
1 Review
Added on June 29, 2009

Author

Vonnie15
Vonnie15

South Africa



About
01:26... darkness surrounds me...the sound of my room mate's invasive snoring and the sound of my keyboard my only company. That's what I do. I love to write. I need to write. It keeps me sane, I thin.. more..

Writing
In In

A Story by Vonnie15