1. Stunning Fury

1. Stunning Fury

A Chapter by Vows Of Death
"

Chapter one. It's not very long, I suppose. Well, maybe if I made it into a real bok this would be a couple pages long. It's nothing very interesting, like most chapter one's. I hope you like.

"

 

 

 

It was a week into the summer, school had gotten out a bit earlier, or maybe I was just over excited about it to actually realize we got let on the day we were suppose to. Mom was out of town on business, dad was working in the backyard on our fence, Yes, it was a typical summer's day in the Banshee house-hold. I yawned my way out my bed, which do I remind you still has tinkerbell blankets, and minie-mouse pillows dwelling upon it. My oversized bed was in a small room, the room I called "my room". It was painted baby blue, and a perfect shade at that. The room had looked like it belonged to a small boy, once, but no it didn't for it was I who had picked the colour out when I was around the age of six. On the other hand, the room look as if a young girl had called it her own. Stuffed animals hung in a toy hammock in the far right side, corner of my room. Clothes everywhere, looking as if a young girl played dress up of some sort. Old toys, I liked to keep, placed away on shelves. I'm sixteen, talk about needing a room make over. In the vague distance, I could hear children playing, and enjoying this summers afternoon, to full extent. I dragged myself towards my bedroom door, and creaked it open as I headed off down the hallwall, to get to the bathroom. Of course my bathroom, was a typical bathroom; You had the bathtub, the sink, and the toilette. I exaimined my kind-of-tan-ish skin in the mirror, than my naturally red hair. I felt as if I was Lindsay Lohan. I splashed water on my face, and suddenly got a rush of vertigo, and felt as if I was about to throw-up all over the floor. Of course, I didn't, but it surely felt as if I was about to. I groaned as I opened the mirror, and grabbed my tooth brush on the shelf. Oops, almost forgot the toothpaste. I brushed my teeth for quite awhile, and dashed back to my room. I was about to reatch for a sweater, when I suddenly realized I was half insane. Sweater in the boil, sticky, hot weather. I really was, insane. Instead, I grabbed my favourite black tantop, incrested with jewels around the neck hole. I picked up my red mini-skirt off the bedroom floor, and analyzed it before slipping it over my thighs and wearing it. Rushing to the mirror, I brushed my long hair, straightend it a bit, brushed it again, than styled it. I took my mascara, and applied it. Next, I took my eyeliner, and applied it. Finally, I took some lip-plumping lipgloss smoothing it onto my soft, already, big lips. Skipping my way along to the kitchen, so I could make a bagel, or something, when I noticed out the window to notice two giant trucks outside. Curiousity killed the cat, I wasn't very much hungry, anways and I headed out my front door to find my over sweating dad talking to a beautiful young man. I winced. His smile was so perfect, and coy, and his magnificent blue eyes twinkled in the summers sun. His skin wasn't dark, it was pale, and looked dashing on him. He raidiantly glowed, as he stood around 5'8 or 5'9. He outstanded me, which stood only at 5'4 or 5'5, I wasn't completely sure. He tilted his head back, and laughed a laugh so vivid. I couldn't tell if it was real or not. Although, my father is quite a funny man. He shagged his wonderful chesnut brown hair with is long, slender fingers, that were so perfect. It seemed as if to be in slow motion, or was this just me? I continued staring for a long moment: his beauty dazed me. He smiled that wicked smile again, and turned toward me. I could feel my cheeks burn red and hot, as I froze in place. He could probably see the panic in my eyes. And at that moment, our eyes locked. Piercing blue, into my ordinary green eyes. He was completely stunning. His grin grew far too wide, and hungry. It was amazing. He continued to stare, and I stammered. "Darling," I herd a woman call, I could tell it was his mother. "come help your father and I, un-pack, please!" She said in such a pleasent tone. "Alright, I'm coming." His voice was like velvet, intreging. He sounded quite anonyed, and somewhat disapointed. He frowned. I was completely staring, as he glanced to look at me, than back to his new house. "Miranda?" My father had been saying, but I was but to... distracted. "Hmm? Dad..." I tried to say. "Dad, who was that boy?" I finally manage to spit out, I swear I probably looked as if I was five, pleading for him to tell me a secret. "Oh, well that's Ryan. He just moved here with his family, from New Jersey. Very nice young man, if I would say so myself." I nodded, and listened intently. "...Ryan..." I murmured, and my father asked me what, I replied. "Cyan... my room looked... Cyan, to me today." He stared at me blankly, althought I knew my father had known I said something else. Rather, someone else. I watched as the movers brought things into the new neighbours house, and alot of the stuff was quite interesting. I could tell what was Ryan's, because he seemed so sofisticated, and all. The movers brought out a huge dresser, which was ebony wood, and shone from a mile away. It was completely undamaged, and very nice. I watched as two men, dragged out a bed, although it was like one of the old beds from a very long time ago, it was extrodinary. I was watching like a hawk, because I honestly was interested. Next thing I know, my dad called me in and told me Rayane was on the phone. Wanting to stay and watch, I knew it was stupid crushing on a guy so easlily, so why did I do it anyways? I ran inside and grabbed the phone. "Hey Rayane, gu-" Before I could finish, that there was a gorgeous guy who moved in beside me, she cut me off. "Oh Mandee! Let's go to the beach, come on!" I stood there for a moment, and than replied. "Well, okay, when we get there I have to tell you something!" 
"Great, I can't wait to see you, bye"
She clicked off fast, and I think I got a bit over excited. I ran upstairs, and went into the closet. The closet was full of dust, and junk we hadn't used anymore. I quickly gathered some things to take along. Sunscreen, towel ( two, just incase! ), Sunglasses, etc. I hurried over, and yanked my cell phone off it's charger. What was up with me, today? I scurried over to my other closet, and grabbed my favourite black bikini with one heart above my left breast. I felt amazing today, maybe Ryan gave me a boost I was looking for. I ran downstairs, and basically flew my way down at that. I flung the door open, and my dad turned around wide-eyed. "Miranda, where are you going?" I knew he wouldn't say no, because he knows nothing about girls. Mom is a big business woman, always away. Their still deeply in love, and I can say that with a straight face. "I'm going to the beach with Rayane, don't worry dad." He put his hands into fists, and placed them on his hips. "Don't do anything stupid, my dear." He smiled and winked, and waved me off goodbye. I rushed into my convertible. Hey, don't worry, I'm no spoilled brat. I got it from my grandfather on my mother's side. God bless his soul, he passed away two years ago, I was really close to him. I shook off the memories of my grandfather, because it was way to painful. I placed the keys in the ignition, and heared my baby purr. I reversed out of my drive way, and waved at my dad one last time. The faint noise of kids playing, was louder now that I really didn't have anything to consintrait on... Or was there?

It was a fourty-minute drive, up to the beach. Woodbine beach, was the best. When I arived there, I couldn't help but to look like a lost puppy. I was looking at everything. The sky was a blue, as my baby blue ( almost cyan, teehee. ) room. A small breeze, which felt amazing against my hot skin. The water was a teal colour, and it didn't look one bit polluteded. I hate to say it, it was. Luckly, there was a huge olympic pool where you can dive, swim, play, hang out. It truly was a beach day. I kept walking to find Rayane in our usual spot, texting someone. I wouldn't be surprised if it was, Seth. They were such a cute couple, really, but sometimes they looked... too perfect, if I'm making any sense. "Hey Rayane!" I screamed outloud, as she jumped up with a scream, throwing her hands up and over my shoulders, embracing me in a too-warm of a hug. "I missed you so much."
"Rayane, it's been one week." I snickered.
"I know, I know, but we have to catch up."
"Oh, than your going to love this story."
I sat there, telling her all about Ryan, and his icy blue eyes. How his smile was amazing, and his voice so soft, rough, yet smooth. How his hair was chesnut, brown, that only can be died that dashing but his was natural. You could tell. He facial structer, was smooth and you could see when he tensed his jaw line. Now that, was a major turn on. 
" He was absoulutly stunning, his name was R-"
I felt a shadow linger over me, and I looked at Rayane, who had an a expression on saying "Omg, he looks just as you discribed him" look, on her. I paniced. I calmed myself down, and turned around looking up into such beauty. "Fancy meeting you here." she said with a bit of a smirk. "Uhh..." I started. 
"Miranda, right?"
"M'hm." I replied, strongly. Trying not to make it seem, like I actually like him...
"I'm R-"
I cut him off, way to quickly. "Ryan." He stared at me, with some sort of fury in his eyes. He was trying to read my face, no, I wouldn't let him. So I gave a blank look. We sat there in awkwardness, and Rayane did too. A moment passes, and his eyes didn't change.
"Guess I'll see yo-" He walked away to fast. I swore I herd my name as he left. 
Rayane droped her mouth, and simply said, "Stunning fury." She smiled. We giggled like two little seventh-grade girls. This was the start, of a beautiful, summer.



© 2008 Vows Of Death


Author's Note

Vows Of Death
Spelling errors, grammar mistakes, probably run on sentances. But, it should be quite easy to read.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

No.
It's from first person's view. There is no date, and you should be one to know, Vahnia.
;)

It's not a diary, it's like... what's running through my mind. I can't explain. Like, in twilight, how Bella Swan tells the story.
READ TWILIGHT D:
xD


Posted 15 Years Ago


It was quite easy to read.
I think you should put on a date when the whole story began.
There's just some thing else when you know when the story begins to unfold.
Is the way the story written meant to be like a diary?

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 16, 2008
Last Updated on November 16, 2008