Entry #2 - The Recurring Nightmare

Entry #2 - The Recurring Nightmare

A Story by Wabbajack
"

More therapeutic writing.

"
I'm walking down the road with a beautiful woman. I can't seem to focus on her face but I can see that her hair and eyes are brown. She's important to me, she makes me happy. Its so hard for me to identify who she is, yet I know her. We're laughing and holding hands in the warm, beautiful weather. 
Cars suddenly swarm us. We're being arrested. She seems confused at first, then angry. She's objecting to the arrest. One of them punches her in the face and I fly into a rage. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY WIFE!" I scream. 
There's a sharp pain in the back of my head and then its all blank. 
I wake up in room full of monitors. Each is playing something different for me to watch. I try to move but I'm strapped to some sort of chair. In the corner sits a man wearing a lab coat. He watches me carefully and takes notes. I try to ask him where my wife is. I think he tells me to relax, or something similar. I ask him again, but he tells me that I don't have a wife. 
I usually wake up at this point.

© 2014 Wabbajack


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on March 26, 2014
Last Updated on March 26, 2014
Tags: dreams, nightmares, sleep

Author

Wabbajack
Wabbajack

Boone, IA



About
I like to write. And other things... I'm not talking about them right now. ITS TIME TO SAVE THE REALM! RESCUE THE DAMSEL! SLAY THE BEAST! ...or die trying. ^^ You know you love the Sheo. Anyone an.. more..

Writing
Mundan Mundan

A Story by Wabbajack





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114