The Importance of Being Lazy

The Importance of Being Lazy

A Story by No one
"

My old friend Jack typed this autobiographical piece and asked me to enter it into my collection since he hasn't gotten the hang of the internet. These are his suggestions for anyone hoping to lead a long and happy life.

"

   

© 2008 No one


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's amazing how much the super rich have in common with the felines. Fear makes for better food...

Posted 15 Years Ago


d****t. My name even has CAT in it and I didn't get it until I read the reviews. Does this mean my reviews are now worthless? Gah. Blast you! I wanted to know how my lazy soul could get that mansion and it's beloved servants. Guess I'll have to keep reading stories on WritersCafe....I mean, working. ; ) We have a cat in the office now....and yes....he's spoiled to s**t. And smelly, without the exercise. But we'll clean out his litter box and I'll feed him some roast beef or steak when I'm full and pet him when I don't feel like working or reading online. And then I'll cash my check, spend it, and come back next week. Oh the humanity! Excellent write.

Posted 15 Years Ago


However, before you begin to envy me, let me say that it is not easy being beautiful. But if you desire it and are determined and disciplined, you can become as beautiful as I. And I intend to tell you how.

Wow you're conceited, you're my hero.

Exercise only makes one smell disgusting.

Hahah I totally agree and exercising is my job!

If you subtracted from my actual age all the hours I've slept over the years, I believe you would be able to call me a teenager still.

I can top you on odd sleeping patterns. I run on a 36 hour internal clock which means I wake up for school 3 days out of 3 weeks, the rest I show up in the afternoon or sleep straight through. Got a diagnosis and everything and the UCLA Sleep Study Clinic Prognosis: I'm a Vampire.

Honestly, I can't remember ever having completed a strenuous task in my life.

Stop. I can't take it, you're killing me. Ouch, my side hurts from laughing. You suck. *Smack* that's for making my side hurt.

I have servants who do the gardening and landscaping outside.

Okay Bruce Wayne, I think you should pay someone to relax for you too. Where do I submit my application?

You're probably thinking that I'm some genius who made millions as a youth on the stock market and has never looked back.

No now I think you're a punk and I want to throw a blunt object at you. :)

lol, I'll see you in Hell you slothy sonofa.....



Posted 15 Years Ago


Haha! I should've suspected!

Posted 15 Years Ago


this is so nice writing ,you tell a beautiful story here,i like life so easy and natural,health comes from easy going life ,now we live in a very complicated world ,we use diet ,running in the park for hours,it will get us no where ,i always understood that ,its being in harmony with nature that will do us a lot of good ,very nice write and lots of wisdom here,thank you,moayad

Posted 15 Years Ago


This is a great piece. I love his philosophy, and you made him move. Excellent writing. I usually kind of speed read..get the gist..read the reviews, and give a partially half a*s on target review. This one I read.
This is 100%. Rain..

Posted 16 Years Ago


Ha, very smart write. I found this a interesting read, and well written. Like your style a lot, well done.

Posted 16 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I really enjoyed reading it. At first I thought it was some sort of mythical creature, but then I read some comments below and realised it was a cat. Very nicely written!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

HA !! I was on to it right away, but wasn't sure what kind of animal was narrating until I got to the last sentence....and you're right, cats can be arrogant little creatures who wholly believe the entire universe revolves around them....hahahahaha !!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very cute. In my mind, I was beginning to list a few friends I know who fit the 'lazy' mold, but as the story progressed I thought on some furry friends instead. Funny enough, a furry friend is sitting next to me right now, indulging in his pampered lifestyle, and getting fur all over my couch. Ah, to be a pet - a simple, yet luxurious life.

Good read - thanks for sharing.

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 3 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

649 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 19, 2008
Last Updated on June 1, 2008

Author

No one
No one

Montreal



About
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." Leo Tolstoy * * * * .. more..

Writing
The Seer's Tent The Seer's Tent

A Story by No one



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


I Run Away I Run Away

A Poem by Rain