ON AND ON

ON AND ON

A Poem by Wannabewriter16
"

IT IS A PLEAD FOR SOMEONE TO HELP ME FROM THE PERSON THAT I AM BECOMING

"
On and on.

The pain of life goes on and on with a darkness around it.
No matter how hard I try I cannot escape it because it follows me everywhere.
The darkness  is sucking me into a place and person I don’t know.
Someone please save me from this place I am in because it’s changing the person that I am. Please someone save me from the person that I am becoming because it isn’t good at all.
Someone please  help me I am begging you I need you to save me from the sad and depressed person that I am becoming. This is going on and on and I cannot help it but please someone help me.

© 2015 Wannabewriter16


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Pain filled words, etched in the darkness that surrounds you. It isn't my place to say, but have you sought any help for how you are feeling. Talked to anyone? I know it can feel like the loneliest place to be, but when I was having mental problems and anxiety issues, I know I kept quiet too long because I thought people would just pass me off as broken. It was such a relief when the doctor took me seriously and in my case, they found an underlying health issue that would have gone untreated if I hadn't spoken up.
Please speak to someone, make an appointment with your doctor, they might be able to get you the help you need.
I wish you better days ahead, I truly do.

Posted 8 Years Ago


sometimes when we go through storms in our life, they harden us, we see our soft trusting selves give way to mean, sometimes dark negative people. It helps if you think of yourself as one of natures strong forces... though you may seek to destroy everything in your path, when it is all over with, and all the excess is cleared away, you will have nothing left but growth and the ability to rebuild. this is life, this is what happens in circles and cycles and the best thing you can do is go with it- morph and allow your self to be molded. it is when we try to defy what life is throwing at us, what makes us hard and bitter beasts incapable of empathy or understanding. Remember to let go of the life as you see it should be and accept it for what it is.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Wannabewriter16

8 Years Ago

Also I understand hwta you are saying
DeerInHeadlights

8 Years Ago

Good:) we all like it when people review our work. because our work is us putting our naked selves o.. read more
Wannabewriter16

8 Years Ago

Yes you are very right.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

271 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 28, 2015
Last Updated on October 28, 2015

Author

Wannabewriter16
Wannabewriter16

OK



About
Hello my name is Bonnie and I'm 18 years old and I love to write. more..

Writing