my christmas

my christmas

A Story by Wannabewriter16
"

christmas

"
 My Christmas 
My Christmas was okay at first. My family and I were supposed to leave the state but then the weather had started to get bad so we had to call and tell the rest of the family that we could not make it. They told us that they understood and that they would just send us our gifts instead. So instead of going to their house we stayed at home. We invited by a cousin and her boyfriend out ti stay with us over the weekend of Christmas which they both gladly did. Instead of waiting until Christmas its self we gave each other our presents the night before.I myself had gotten my hair done, money, boots,makeup,and a radio and cd. I got my dad a foot thingy and I gave my mom money. My cousin and he bf got movies.So the day after a Christmas we took them both back home and then our electric went out because we were getting a blizzard. We had stayed the rest of the night at the house then the rest of the next morning then we call our friend Austin over and he came and pulled us out so that we could get into town to my cousins because we had no heat or anything I the house so we needed a place to stay.W e wound up staying three days at her house because of the stupid weather that we were having,so yeah lol that's how my Christmas went lol.

© 2016 Wannabewriter16


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on January 5, 2016
Last Updated on January 5, 2016

Author

Wannabewriter16
Wannabewriter16

OK



About
Hello my name is Bonnie and I'm 18 years old and I love to write. more..

Writing