Untitled Part 1

Untitled Part 1

A Screenplay by Watchme
"

People decide their going to take over the world but only the strongest and smartest people get to live.

"
Scene one:
In a dark room with stone walls and a concrete floor a 16 year old girl (Wren) is asleep in a bed in the corner and slowly opens her eyes and sits up breathing heavy, not knowing where she is.

Wren: What? (Walks over to the door and bangs on it then slumps to the ground leaning up against it)

Parker: (From outside the door) Dad, get the keys, she's awake.

Joel: Well that was sooner then to be expected. (The door opens out to the hall and Wren slids all the way to the ground and looks up at two men standing there)

Wren: What the hell is this?

Parker: Feisty, I like it.

Joel: (Leans down) It's the end of the world honey, and we just saved your life.

Parker: Here let me help you up. (Reaches down to pull Wren up)

Wren: (Pushes his arm away) I'm fine. (Gets up and goes to sit on the bed

Parker: you're gonna be a little weak from the medication.

Wren: What medication?

Joel: The stuff that put you to sleep for five days.

Wren: Five days! I've been asleep for five days.

Joel: It should have been seven but aparently you're stronger than we thought.

Parker: (Smiles at Wren) I told you she was special.

Joel: Really Parker have some self respect you and me both know that's not the reason you said that.

Parker: Whatever (Turns and walks out the door) Deal with her your self.

Joel: Let your brother know.

Parker: Yeah yeah.

Joel: Wesley can't be here right now because he's busy keeping us all safe from the people outside.

Wren: What people?

Joel: (Disregards her question) Now I'm sure you have many questions but I'm not ready to answer them just yet, so I need you to wait here, rest up and I'll be back with some food a little later, okay? (Doesn't wait for a response) Great, hang tight. (Walks out the door and closes it behind him)

Wren: (Gets up and try's to open the door but it's locked so she goes back to the bed and lies down and whispers) God, please help me.


© 2017 Watchme


Author's Note

Watchme
It's just the start so it's not to interesting and it's kinda short also I might change it up but that's it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's short as you said, but I can imagine it clearly. It also got that thing which increases your curiosity about what will happen next. Well written, Keep it up!

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
1 Review
Added on February 25, 2017
Last Updated on February 25, 2017

Author

Watchme
Watchme

About
I love writing and imagining more..

Writing
Untitled Part 2 Untitled Part 2

A Screenplay by Watchme