Prolouge

Prolouge

A Chapter by Writing Child

In this world, living beings are divided into three groups,The Hikari family, the Yami family, and the rest of the planet. The Hikari family and the Yami families have been at war, and then there are the few non-Hikari/Yami Magicae that fight for the sides. In this world, there are also three magic relics, Richuo, as they are called, that grant magic powers beyond control. One relic was protected by each family, passed down through generations far past counting. The third relic now lies in the ancient magic ground, where it first originated and where the Hikari and Yami families began. One side fights to protect the world, one to rule it. It’s been so long and so horrid, this war, that humans have forgotten the bloody battles. The cause of why indeed this war originated and who corrupted one family was a mystery to all but one and the fourth category of beings on earth, the himitsu, the secret-keepers. These wisps know all secrets, hear all confessions, and see all thoughts. Tragic indeed, the love betrayal that scarred the Hikari family head so to go mad. How sad, to have a name that means light and fall where none can reach you. The Yami family of the dark have secrets too, as they protect the world.


© 2017 Writing Child


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on March 27, 2017
Last Updated on March 27, 2017


Author

Writing Child
Writing Child

OR



About
Hi, everyone! I am just a child that loves to write stories more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Writing Child