If you're into summoning, waterfiends can be good to try.

If you're into summoning, waterfiends can be good to try.

A Story by fengwei
"

RSGoldFast provides a simple and affordable way to buy OSRS Gold and RS3 Gold. Click here to find out about our great deals on Runescape Gold.

"

If you're into summoning, waterfiends can be good to try. About 80 percent of the  time they will drop a red charm, and also their falls are not that bad either. They're just down the whirlpool you gain access to while performing barbarian training. Be use to use crush strikes on them, they're very resistant to any thing else. Bunyips are GREAT here, their particular allows you to eat raw fish to cure (they fall lots of these ), and if you dont have to cure, you can use the raw fish for it to turn them into water runes (they also fall a great deal of water runes).

Ghostly warriors drop tons of runes, and are pretty good exp, also. All you will need is jenica's ring after completing the summer end, and utilize the portal close to the axe hut. It'd be a good idea to deliver a fort bracelet with you, if a rev tries to teleblock you and you also can't get into the portal. Giant skeletons in Damis lair are pretty good, too. They respawn VERY fast. If you're in a world with roughly 1600+ individuals, even just 2 spawns will keep you attacking none stop. They drop just a few runes and gems, so not the best, but the exp is definitely something to take into account.

Guess that about sums it up. Attempt to use super strikes when you are training, you'll hit much more often and get considerably more exphour. Cheaper than using the super strengths, but it will about like a project. Probably a few good things that I didn't know aboutforgot to mention.

I want about 1.5 mil and I was wondering which strategy would be quickest to get me 1,500k. My existing smithing lvl is 68. The methods I've come up with are Purchase 1000 Nature Runes (-219k). Mine 1000 Iron ore and 2000 Coal and Supeheat (+635k). Profit of 416,000 per 1k steel bars Or Buy 1000 Nature Runes (-219k). Mine 600 Mithril ore, 400 Iron Ore, 3200 Coal (+960,800). The first method is quicker to mine, however I would have to do it more frequently. Second method would get me close to 69 smithing though. In case you've got a better method please allow me to know.

I would like to get one of the four Godswords. I'd be using it on monsters only since I have never pvp'd and don't plan too. My att, str, and def are 85 (for different stats, visit my profile for connection ). They are all the exact same speed, right? That may bring in about a little over 10 million. I could catch up to a 5 thousand or so selling odds and ends, likely. Armadyl is overly expensive.

IF you want to buy it ,we have many products like this ,you can access https:rsgoldfast.com/

© 2021 fengwei


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

17 Views
Added on January 19, 2021
Last Updated on January 19, 2021
Tags: OSRS Gold