I am really really none of those conspiracy nut jobs

I am really really none of those conspiracy nut jobs

A Story by fengwei
"

ACbells - Cheap Animal Crossing Bells, AC Bells and Iteams(Support Switch) with Low Price, Instant Delivery 24/7 And 100% Trustable.

"


Hell, you're not even allowed to empathize with folks anymore. You know, that thing we have spent decades building up to better society and our treatment toward each other.

Now it is"You can't understand or talk about this problem unless you have the perfect identity designation." All those years of work that you put into to bridge the gap of human experience by putting in the effort to understand other people's experiences? Invalid.

The term"empathy" now means"sympathy" to ensure empathizing means embracing the proper story based on the telescope's psychological appeal.

I am really really none of those conspiracy nut jobs but this has to be a kind of concerted effort by the people who benefit most from us maybe not * being better to one another.

Like we spent decades trying to only understand and accept each other as fellow human beings, the LGBT movement has been launched and concentrated solely on making it known that they are like everyone else and deserve the same rights, they just wished to be viewed as regular people who happen to also be gay. The identical thing happened with the Civil rights movement. We are not different because of our skin colour so treat us as humans has become give me special status... now suddenly everything is appropriation, everything isn't any I'm unique because of X thing about myself which is immutable and that I did absolutely nothing to earn respect but you'll respect me for this anyhow.

I think of it like we had been all a scattered deck of cards and after we finally obtained the pile together and all of the hearts/diamonds/spades/clovers back together so we can function as a complete... a person f*****g came along and decided to play 52 card pick up.

God I hate the entire world lol. These individuals have really grown up being told that they are right by their circles on the World Wide Web too and simply start to embody it real people in jobs now and when the real world doesn't match their Twitter bubble they freak the f**k out

There's a quotation a like but I don't remember who said it when unfortunately and it goes something like"it is easier to convince a guy he's being duped then it's to convince him he is the idiot" and I think it's actually applicable here

Basically there's a demographic of people who are mad and possibly even rather clever (but very unwise) who when faced by the truth of their own mistakes and failures instead decide that it is reality that's wrong. Ego is a hell of a drug.Mark twain said"its easier to fool a man than to convince him he's been fooled." Not sure if that is what you are referring to. Either way it truly is mad the lengths people will go to rather than own up to some mistake.
If you want to buy it, you can access https:acbells.com/

© 2021 fengwei


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on February 17, 2021
Last Updated on February 17, 2021
Tags: Cheap Animal Crossing Items