Chapter One - A Bug (Bot Fly) Infects Moses

Chapter One - A Bug (Bot Fly) Infects Moses

A Chapter by TaffRaff
"

Buggery of the Bottom Fly

"
Moses Bares The Bug 
In the beginning man knew what was right and what was wrong, but one man named MoreHamhead of Moses was bugged into thinking how he can he turn a wrong doing (such as excessive mining, excessive tree felling) into a right, a righted wrong that convinces everyone, so he lied and told everyone god wanted a chat with him on top of mount doom and because then no one had any purpose to lie so he was believed , so when he went up the mountain, he made a song and a dance of it once there he forged out 2 stone tablets from the rock and chiseled out the ten rules , whilst shouting and screaming so people will think he was actually having a chinwag with "the" creator, then when he brought down his bits of chiseled masonry told everyone "look what I got this was written by the burning finger of GOD and he said these are the rules anyone who even bends the rules will be rendered asunder by being sodomized by Satan in his fiery brick s**t-house. And Law was born, Moses then built his first Temple with its own Bar , studded with his star priests, disciples pretty much any guru will get handsomely paid for servicing the those 2 stone pillars of chiseled out commandments. This club of men whom were the best chiselers of writing codes into stone became the lodge called the Bar association which at first barred all non speakers of Semitic Hebrew and as a mark of beastly identification they disfigured the protective c**k-hood at birth, in a wakeful force of forsaken induced trauma, celebrated in ritual ceremony surrounded in a sink surgical ceramics, this appalling act was called circumcisions, A despicable seed of evil sown into a loop of bondage based circumstances, and it still going strong today ! Yes these wig headed, silky dress wearing nonces of nonsense have a penchant for cutting the the top off the penises of innocent and defenseless little babies, little defiled babies now grow up into confused, dangerous, narcissistic, and pathological lying psychopaths, the type of man who likes to control, like a President, Councillor, or the typical Mincing Minister of the W***e Houses and Massage Parlors of the established institution - The Royal Protection of the Pompous Pedophiles of The British Paramilitary Papal Bulls of Parliament. TBC . . . 


© 2022 TaffRaff


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on June 12, 2022
Last Updated on June 12, 2022
Tags: Moses, Bible, Babble, Truth, Hebrew, Jew, Judaism, Temple Bar, Bastard, Buggery, Law, Rules of Law


Author

TaffRaff
TaffRaff

Newport, Wales, United Kingdom



About
Im 43 years young divorced man who has a raging imagination, most great work i do gets lost so here i am I am also a passionate dj and produce and compose elaectronic music more..

Writing