Its all here. Just a big ol' opinion

Its all here. Just a big ol' opinion

A Chapter by Basket Case
"

Nothing too complex

"
My personal belief is that sex is a foul and fraud act of romance committed by those lucky enough to be born able to enjoy it. Sex without the intent of having a child to raise is obviously meaningless. We don't need it to live, we didn't need it as children to enjoy living, and while romance was taught as a beautiful thing from birth in everything from cartoons to our parents, sex often makes romance a vicious game of comparing people in their ability to make you happy. The reasons why it's foul are almost too obvious. First, it's nothing but a fixation. An addiction we encourage only because we can. Second, it takes away from everything a relationship should be by creating standards. These standards control almost every aspect of a persons daily life. Physical fitness just to "look good", make-up, shaving, clothing, style, even behavior revolves around it. Acting more like... attitude, blunt confidence, posture, and tone of voice. Rambling about typical bullshit just to keep their attention. And only the people with this "act" together actually get attention. It's ridiculous how people with little to no stability have those with even only moderate stability support them in exchange for romance. I know people are lying when they say they just want someone who cares about them. Maybe care about whatever their personal standards dictate. I've had numerous women try to flirt with me where not a single time did I disrespect, ignore, womanize, tell them what to do, or how to conduct themselves. Yet, I've only ever had one girlfriend who after months of being an emotional kick-stand to without complaint! and asking nothing in return, cheated on me simply because I didn't "move s**t forward". As if it's my responsibility as a man to hit on her. Pff two facedness. She asked for forgiveness and I gave it. A total of 4 times until she just ended moving away. Everyone thinks they deserve something because meaningless fixations like sex are accepted as good moral values. So many people have gladly lived and died with none of it and I hope to be one of them. There are men BORN in this world with 1 inch genitalia. Women with sexual experience would commonly say 3 inches and under is nothing special. That's kind of a lot of people. While men have certainly judged aesthetic characteristics of women for equally selfish reasons. The most typical things these jackasses judge in actuality have nothing to do with one's ability to have an orgasm. But a man can't change himself without losing almost all sensation in the process. Women already feel 10x as much as any man. On average the penis has 1000 nerve endings while the smallest female part has 10000. The reason women are that sensitive is because of evolution. If monkey's masturbate I'm sure humans have been at it for awhile now. And encouraging it for thousands of years because we can has left us cursed. Or at least some of us that is. My curse is that I see through most people like glass. It's an advantage I wish I didn't have. No I like to talk. But I got tired of being a joke as a kid so I shut up. I don't like to participate in bullshit chat intended to waste time, entertain, and turn members of a group into characters of a personal sitcom. People are willing to admit they talk a lot of bullshit but only admit they're living it after the fact.


© 2017 Basket Case


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
Added on January 11, 2017
Last Updated on January 11, 2017


Author

Basket Case
Basket Case

Austin, TX



About
High school student with little tenacity more..

Writing