Trickles

Trickles

A Story by Ada
"

Love?

"

She was a pretty girl but her stature was made of breakable notes of glass. People could hear her weeping from the corridors of their mind when they gazed upon her vivacious eyes. She was strangely majestic in beauty and emotion, when you would see her something in the bloodstream turned to ice. Most people call this the feeling of love but the fact of it was that love wasn’t even real without her existence, that she was the only taste of real, true love.


“Take me somewhere nice. Somewhere I can watch the moon or somewhere I can be the moon.” She said this with a petite voice of longing as she stared blindingly into a boy’s eyes, a boy who looked at her, his eyes seeping in brown and softness. His structure was different then hers, he wasn’t love, he was subtle, the subtle breeze that could freeze her skin, the only subtle that could make her heart even ache to any extent.


“If I could have made you the moon, I wouldn’t have, I wouldn’t let you be that far away from me. I’d be that distant planet you revolve around, I don’t want that. I want to be a universe, just us too, together in a twilight that may or may not explode, but it’d be worth it. It’d be worth an explosion to hold you for as long as I can.”


Trickles of tears fainted upon her cheeks and the lungs of her closed off her breathing. It was a myth, a fable, this type of intertwining. The seams of them were silk gatherings that had been left behind by a tailor. Their quality so precious, their meaning so memorizing, their livelihood so deadly. They were almost godly but they were much more than that, they didn’t create anything, they just were everything. They were everything at once, everything in a slow motion explosion of light rays.

© 2018 Ada


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This gave me chills. Very intuitive writing style.

Posted 7 Years Ago


This is an amazing, heart-felt story. Truly motivational and descriptive.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

216 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 1, 2015
Last Updated on April 9, 2018
Tags: love, moon, trickle

Author

Ada
Ada

About
My visions of my future were vast and unconnecting under black dazed nights. On my walls were memories of future events I had yet to come and they looked like the northern lights. Even as I hugged a r.. more..

Writing