Side Yuuki: Profile & Prologue

Side Yuuki: Profile & Prologue

A Chapter by White12ose

Yuuki Yoshida
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Short black hair
Birthday: January 1, 1996
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Blood Type: O(-)
Height: 168cm (5'6")
Likes: Violin, Piano, Cooking, Baking, Silence
Dislikes: Annoying loud people

Personality: Yuuki Yoshida is a selfless, kind-hearted, and shy person. He's absurdly excellent in everything. Cooking is one of his favorite hobbies and also bakes a numerous amounts sweets, which makes him liked by most girls. His friends describe him as a housewife due to his pride in housework. Nobody should bother him when he works because he dislikes their cooperation or anyone touching his things.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

"I'm sorry Yuuki!" The girl bows her head and runs off the other direction. The boy didn't move nor budge after hearing her refusal. He watches the girl he once loved, run away from him. The pain in his heart begins to grow gradually as he was rejected by the girl who meant everything to him. He doesn't cry or sniffle, but instead, he turns around and walks the other way. "I knew that she would say that. I should've kept my mouth shut and kept these feelings to myself. Why did I even bother? Huh..." The brown-eyed youth looks up and sees that dark clouds started rolling in, unleashing its heavy rain on him. "What a convenient time for you to come in." The adolescent says in a dead tone. Walking by the shoreline on the beach, he trudges through the rain and the sand. A few minutes in, he found a pristine white seashell. It was perfect, no scratches on the surface, smooth all around, and no chipped ends on the edgesーーthat was until he stomped on it and moved on, leaving behind a once beautiful natural ornament, now turned into shattered remnants.

A few minutes later, he arrives at his home, all drenched in rain water. His eyes were void of any emotions and said in a single toned voice. "I'm home." When he looked up to see his living room, there were boxes stocked upon each other. He hears footsteps and out from the corner, his mother showed up. "Why did you come home late, out of all days? Huh? What's wrong? Why are you all wet?" The boy covers up his gloomy attitude and chuckles in a nervous manner. "Hehe... Something came up with one of my friends, but everything's all cleared up. By the way mom, what are all these boxes?" His mother looks behind her and says with a smile, "We're moving out and heading into the city!"

"W-we're moving? How come?" The boy inquires with confusion. "How come? It's because I got promoted!!" The once gloomy boy's face brightens up and begins to clap, "Wow! Congratulations mom!" His mother turns around and shows a peace sign toward her son. "Oh, go upstairs and pack your things. We're leaving tomorrow. But first... Take a bath, you'll catch a cold if you don't. " Yuuki nods his head and runs upstairs.

***

Opening up the picture frame, Yuuki pulls out the photo and examines the content of the photo. It was a group picture of him and his friends when they were in their second year in middle school. In the picture, he was standing by the girl he once loved. Just by looking at picture, the pain begins to swell in his chest. He pinches the corners, about to crumple it inwards, but instead, he held it length wise and tore a piece of the picture off. "It's better like this, right?" He was about to throw away the torn piece, but instead, he had an idea. He took the bigger half of picture and wrote something behind it. He places both pieces of the photo, puts it into an envelope and tosses it into his bag.

***

"Thank you for coming! Have a nice day!" After leaving the post office, the boy pulls up his muffler, covering up his mouth and heads into the direction of his new high school. Everything will be fine, right? He looks around and sees fellow students, wearing the same uniform going to school. The young adolescent was new to the area so he decided to tail a pair of girls that passed right by. He follows behind them while memorizing the route to school. The boy was awfully anxious about his new life in the city and in a new schoolーーif that was the case that is.

Entering through the main gate of the school, he casually walks pass the most crowded area, which was the class allocation board and heads to the teachers' lounge. He meets with his new homeroom, who brought him to his new class, which housed his new classmates and potentially new friends. After his introduction to the class, he even grew more uncomfortable as some of the girls began to like him.

During break, everyone in the class bombarded him with basic information questions, but this made him even more uncomfortable, however: he tried his best to answer them.

During lunch, he ate a home-cooked bento that he made earlier this morning. Some of the students who questioned earlier, wanted to eat lunch with him to know him better. They ate lunch with him and the one thing they knew for sure was that he was an excellent cook. This provoked one of their classmates to have a cook off with him, to see who was better.

After school, however; was the turning point of his life. He left school, but just as he was about to leave through the main gates, his arrhythmia kicks in. During the brief attack, he had a premonition of someone getting hit by truck. He looks around the area and sees the person from his vision. It was one of his classmates, a girl who was once part of the student council, but left due to medical issues. He runs after her, but the scene was already unfolding. Please make it!!

***

"I'm sorry. It was meant to be a joke. I didn't mean for it to go this far. I'm sorry... I'm sorry!!"


© 2016 White12ose


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on September 10, 2016
Last Updated on September 10, 2016


Author

White12ose
White12ose

Guam



About
There's nothing you need to know about me. more..

Writing