musiq

musiq

A Poem by WildOarKid

The subtle hint of rose hips linger, on the delicate lips of a lover's last kiss- caressing cheeks with a gentle finger. the simplicity of romance gets no better than this.

 Wind dusted hair dances wildly about as candle flames- once ambiance mood lighting are quickly carried out.

The feather-soft sensation of an alto saxophone's well-placed harmony, delivers a continuous enchanting melody, gift-wrapped in the perfect key of G.

 Have I made my intentions clear, ah yes, crystal clear. Take a seat, kick up your feet and observe while the notes tantilize and seduce the unsuspecting ear.

 Relax and indulge the senses- How you ask- let go of all our egos, free your mind, release those false pretenses. Just allow the mechanism of music to do, what you consciously don't allow yourself to- get lost inside the intangible world of sound, shake-n-shimmy or salsa dance while no one's around, let the beats move you tl sweat saturatin the ground, ride it high into its full climax, it'll transform your soul, steal your breath, touch your heart and blow your mind, and leave you spellbound.

© 2008 WildOarKid


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
Added on October 2, 2008

Author

WildOarKid
WildOarKid

Sacramento, CA



Writing
Knowledge Knowledge

A Poem by WildOarKid


My Sister My Sister

A Poem by WildOarKid