Sightseeing of Wildlife: Cusco To Manu National Park

Sightseeing of Wildlife: Cusco To Manu National Park

A Story by Wildwatchperu
"

Wild Watch Peru offer tours to manu national park in the most pristine Amazon rainforest and jungle tours operator, travel packages in Cusco and Machupicchu.

"

The Peruvian rainforest offers the chance for some of the most beautiful trips to sightsee the wildlife. Every road trip is filled with green views and wonderful sounds that make for compelling memories.One of the best trips you can make is from Cusco To Manu National Park.

The begging of the roadtrip!

Coming from Cusco you’ll be able to go through some of the greatest ways you can travel while passing through mountains setting and rainforest as you make your way to the Manu National Park. The only way to travel and make the best of the trip is at early morning. You’ll get the best view of the scenery on a road that will change as you move towards your destiny. The smoothness of pavement will lead to gravel roads where the pace will slow down a bit. You’ll eventually leave the road and will need to travel by river. If you set up your trip with a travel agency or a local tourist operator you’ll probably have a confortable road trip on a shuttle, but purists always go for public transportation. The trip can take up to 5 hours depending on your choices.

The road turns rough

As you move from Cusco, the road will take you to Paucartambo which is located in the Valley of Mapacho River. The 2 hour trip to the south will lead you to a detour that leads you to an irregular way up to a mountain road. After you go through it, you’ll be able to feel the gravel road as your transport has to slow down a little. In this part of the rip you’ll be able to see mountain Pitusiray of the Sacre Valley (always with a snow top!)at the left side of your transport, and Ausangate, the sacred mountain of Cusco on the right side. Beware of this part of the trip! There will be no phone signal or stops until you arrive to Paucartambo. When you finally make it make sure to go to the bathroom, make a call if you need to and stock with snacks if you are hungry.

Arriving to Manu

After 1 hour driving up the Acjanaco pass you’ll finally arrive to the Manu National Park. As you arrive you’ll get a better view of the Kosñipata. The place offers a curious view of layered clouds covering the lowland and melding with the mountains. Make sure to snap a picture! As you immerse more in the park you’ll be able to arrive to theBiological Station Wayquecha which belongs to the Association for Conservation of the Amazon Basin). These facilities are built to accommodate tourists and researchers alike. In these installations you can the best sight of the cloud forest, the wildlife and the amazing fauna of the place.

As you keep advancing you’ll reach Manu, the jungle setting will surround your transport and you won’t be able to see the sky because of the tall trees and thick vegetation. An additional 2 hours in the gravel road will lead you to Pillcopata, the capital of Kosñipata and the largest town in Manu. The people in the own knows how to work with tourists, you’ll be able to find restaurants offering the most exotic flavors of the region as well as lodge accommodations and several Departure Manu Park Trips to visit another locations within the natural reservoir.

Conclusion

If you are about to go for a tour from cusco To Manu National Parkit is better to get help from expert organization like Wildwatchperu.com.

© 2018 Wildwatchperu


Author's Note

Wildwatchperu

Travel and explore best of the Peru Wildlife Viewing Tour and Peru Jaguar Sighting Tour at Manu national park with our jungle guided team.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on January 30, 2018
Last Updated on January 30, 2018
Tags: Jungle Tours from Cusco, Peru Jungle Tours

Author

Wildwatchperu
Wildwatchperu

San Sebastian, Cusco, Peru



About
Wild Watch Peru offer tours to manu national park in the most pristine Amazon rainforest and jungle tours operator, travel packages in Cusco and Machupicchu. more..

Writing