The Greatest Natural Spectacle: Manu Park Tours

The Greatest Natural Spectacle: Manu Park Tours

A Story by Wildwatchperu
"

Manu National Park is famous for its extra ordinary biodiversity and rainforest adventure jungle park trips & Rainforest Adventure tour with one of last great wilderness areas on the earth.

"
For the traveler looking for one of the most direct contacts with nature it doesn’t get any better than choosing a Manu National Park Tours. The natural reservoir is ben certified by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site containing some of the greatest levels of Biodiversity ever measured on any location on earth. The park is the home to over 15,000 species of plants and diverse vegetation, 1000 species of birds and at least 400 species of animals. The park is divided on three locations: a biosphere reserve, a reserved zone and a cultural zone.

The Trip to the Manu National Park

Planning a Manu Park Tour is difficult, not because of the lack of options to get there or a shortage on tourist operators, but because of the choices we have to make to get the best out of our trip. As a protected natural reservoir the access to the park is very controlled and outdoor stays are out of the question for tourist who must choose to remain in the numerous facilities located to accommodate them on the reserved zone or the cultural zone. Both spaces are located at each side of the park and are considered part of the biosphere reserve of the location.

The Cultural Zone


The cultural zone of Cusco is one of the most popular tourist attractions of the country, it can be accessed by vehicle and the scenery is breathtaking. The road will lead you through the Andes Mountains and you’ll descend directly into the cloud forest. The existing roads and the lack of regulations for flights around the area make it a great spot for Manu Birding Tours, especially for people looking to appreciate the beauty of the Peruvian C**k of the Rock bird. You can have access to lodge services to rest when you are not touring and good restaurants to taste the local flavors.

The Reserve Zone


If you want to go deeper into the jungle you can choose to go to the reserve zone which is far away from Cusco. You’ll probably need Manu Park River Tours since the travel will lead you through the rivers and into deep jungle. The wild life in this spot is more abundant and the green is more intense. The reserve zone is usually very popular with nature enthusiasts and people looking to get away from everything. The lodging options in this area tend to be more high-end and expensive since getting the resources to keep them going generates a lot of costs to business owners when it comes to supplies, fuel and other implements, so be mindful about it and look at the size of your budget before making a choice.

Conclusion

No matter where you go inside the Manu National Park, you can get great value for your money. The natural wonders you’ll get from Manu Park Tours to witness in there are like nothing you’ve ever see anywhere. The variety of ecosystems found in the protected area will have you occupied for hours as you create a bond with the natural scenery surrounding you. Book a vacation with Wildwatchperu.com, you will not regret it.

© 2018 Wildwatchperu


Author's Note

Wildwatchperu

Discover Manu Reserved Zone Trips and birding tours and this Trip focused on the bird observation, photography, visiting the famous Peru Amazon Rainforest Tours.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on January 30, 2018
Last Updated on January 30, 2018
Tags: Manu Birding Tours, Birding in Peru

Author

Wildwatchperu
Wildwatchperu

San Sebastian, Cusco, Peru



About
Wild Watch Peru offer tours to manu national park in the most pristine Amazon rainforest and jungle tours operator, travel packages in Cusco and Machupicchu. more..

Writing