The Bully

The Bully

A Poem by Savior of Time
"

A monologue I made about my best friends.

"

Okay, stop it. Listen up and just stop. Apparently, you don't understand what you're doing. You're BULLYING that kid. And guess what? SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND, and you know that other girl? Her twin? SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND TOO.  Why did you even START bullying them? Oh yeah, ‘cause you have NOTHING BETTER to do with your life! You started it in second grade and continued it until SIXTH GRADE. Did you know that’s FIVE STINKING YEARS?! I bet you didn't know or even give a care. If only I had gone to your school, then it wouldst have happened for so long. I know I didn't even come here until THIRD grade, but I would've stopped it. You did it in school, on the bus, and probably right as they got on. They sat in the back, and you torchered them. You teased them, left them out, and even SLAPPED AND HIT THEM. Have you ever even given A SINGLE THOUGHT about how YOU effect OTHER people?! It’s like you think you’re the center of the universe, but guess what? YOU’RE NOT. All you are is a big bully who NO ONE LIKES. Do you ever wonder why people hang out with you? I bet they’re just SCARED of you, and they don’t want to be on your bad side. Yeah, I might sound like a little snitch-idiot, but I’m a lot better than you. I don’t go around BULLYING random people I don’t like. I know you hate my best friends, you know, the twins. But you only hate them because they are BETTER than you. They are NICER than you. Their souls are pure and golden. Yours is probably as black as night with all your hatred. Call me crazy, but I don’t put up with people like you; people who bully others, even if they aren't my friends, I just can’t put up with that. I wouldn't consider you BULLIES human, but you have the necessities of a human being. You have your problems, you still have your worries, but that doesn't mean you can push others around. It doesn't mean you have the right to be irrespective of others. If only you could see what you’re REALLY doing to them. If only you could get a taste of your own medicine, then you might fix up your act. You always think it’s okay to do whatever you want, to whoever you want, whenever you want. It’s not okay, get it? It’s not okay to bully, it’s not okay to push others around, and it’s DEFINITELY  NOT OKAY to BULLY MY FRIENDS. If you EVER lay a FINGER on them, or say ONE MEAN THING about them, you’re going to have to go through ME. I have been told I have a violent nature, but that’s only because of how people treat me and my FRIENDS. Bullying my FRIENDS and my BEST FRIENDS or ANYONE I LIKE is just NOT IN MY TOLERANCE METER. I bet you know better than to do this to people but you do it for the fun of it. You might just do it to feel better about yourself, but it’s not working as you thought, is it? If you’re not going to clean up your act, I only have one thing for you to do-STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS. Don’t mess with them or anyone else or else you’re going to get it. Ever heard of “what goes around comes around” or karma? Well, one day, you’re going to find out how much it hurts. One day, you’re going to find out how it feels to be pushed around. One day, you’re finally going to get a taste of your own medicine. You’re not going to like it, just like we don’t.

© 2013 Savior of Time


Author's Note

Savior of Time
Yeah, weird, I know. But thanks for reading. How was it? PLEASE REVIEW!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I bet your friends appreciate having someone like you around...

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Savior of Time

11 Years Ago

Yeah, I hope so.
Phillitup

11 Years Ago

I'm positive they do...
Savior of Time

11 Years Ago

Well, I'm glad. I'll ask them next time I see them.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
1 Review
Added on January 4, 2013
Last Updated on January 4, 2013
Tags: monologue, bullying

Author

Savior of Time
Savior of Time

FL



About
* Was Willatree3 * Just a weird 14-year-old Theatre geek living life. I'm an actor (as you could probably tell), dancer, volunteer, and writer (hopefully, you got that one). My favorite genre to read.. more..

Writing