4 Trends That Will Stir Location Marketing In 2016

4 Trends That Will Stir Location Marketing In 2016

A Story by Winnipeg Web Design
"

Professionals of SEO in Winnipeg Bring Out 4 Expected Trends that Will Reshape Location Marketing in 2016

"


Since its advent, location marketing has gone through humongous amount of changes. If you look back 5 years, you’ll find location marketing totally absurd as compared to the techniques that are prevalent today. However, have you ever wondered what’s in store for location marketing in 2016? Experts of SEO in Winnipeg believe that since more than 50 percent of computing is done by mobile devices, therefore, location marketing is definitely on the verge of exploding and transforming something new. Given below are six key trends that posses the power to reshape the local marketing landscape in 2016.

1. Location Data Will Play a Key Role �" There was a time when businesses treated location data like addresses, names and contact numbers as a passive asset so as to protect the brands. However, things have changed now and according to professionals of web design in Winnipeg, keeping the location data accurate will make it easier for the searchers to locate you. So, enterprises who are focusing on location data can expect to see a steady increase in their on-page conversion rates.  



2. Local Search is Google’s Next Big Bet �" Lately, Google has been making big moves in the local search domain. Addition of local search to Search Quality Ratings Guidelines and with the release of Google My Business API, one can surely make out that currently local search is the hot topic at Google’s HQ. Moreover, since local business information has been dropped from Google+, therefore one can surely expect a big replacement from them.

3. Apps Will Expand Their Presence �" Professionals of SEO in Winnipeg claim that in 2016 businesses will realize the importance of apps like Periscope and Snapchat which can be good contenders to support advertising while getting direct responses at national level. Thus with the help of these apps, we’ll be able to see a more sophisticated form of location marketing which will help businesses to capitalize irrespective of the regional differences. 



4. Mobile Wallets Will Become Popular �" Mobile wallets have recently become extremely popular and their popularity is just expected to rise in the coming months. In fact, mobile marketing providers say that 70 percent of users of mobile wallets are keen to get in touch with new content and offers related to mobile wallets. Professionals of SEO in Winnipeg have thus rightly pointed out that with 80 percent of ‘near me’ searches being made through mobile devices, location marketing is bound to depend heavily on mobile wallets.

In order to flourish with local marketing techniques in 2016, enterprises will have to broaden their local search ecosystems in order to transform their location data into something like a scalable asset. Brands, therefore, will have to be adaptable with local marketing in 2016. We, at Winnipeg Tech, are a leading web design Winnipeg company with the best-in-class solutions for businesses. Contact us any time at 204-800-2746 in order to get more info on our distinguished SEO and web design services. For more information visit us :

© 2016 Winnipeg Web Design


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats


Author

Winnipeg Web Design
Winnipeg Web Design

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada



About
WinnipegTech is a Web Design and Website Development company in Winnipeg. Our team of professional web developers and designers create a user and mobile friendly website. We are providing services for.. more..

Writing