7 Effective Strategies to Design a Website

7 Effective Strategies to Design a Website

A Story by Winnipeg Web Design
"

A website design plays a crucial role in attracting visitors. An appealing design should be selected to develop your website. Here are few strategies which can help you design a god website.

"
It's crucial to Develop an impressive website to increase your visitors. Attractive websites attract more traffic and thereby plays a vital role in your SEO ranking. Though, it is said that content is king, but a website is worthless without an eye catchy design. Design strategies should be studied before designing any website.

Some of the design strategies are:

Make a rough design before implementing

Though it seems obvious that everyone starts with a paper design but few designers are there who start directly from Photoshop. Design is all about a good layout and clear hierarchy of steps. Note your actual need before starting design process. Think about the layout, content and functionality before starting actual design process.

Add a grid in Photoshop

Before starting to design anything you need a proper grid in Photoshop. The design won't look good if you'll not use a grid. A grid will structure the layout of different sections. It can help you adjust specific screen size requirement and can create responsive templates.

Choose typography and color scheme

Use two different typefaces in a website depending on its nature. Choose a font that is impressive and easy to read. In terms of colors, use a limited set of colors and tones. It's important to apply color scheme across the UI design depending on the functionality of website. Use colors for graphics and illustrations details.

Use concise headlines

A study revealed headlines are most viewed items on a web page. Visitors are always in a hurry and none have too much time to go through whole content of website. Instead, they just go through the headings on a web page. Headlines attract users who want to see what the page is exactly about. They should be written concise and bold.

Use Plenty of White Space

White space is quite important for creating contrast and reading comprehension with other on-page elements. When you decrease white space from margins, reading comprehension drops badly. White space and margins are must for a web page. Do take care for your typography to be well spaced and easy to read.

Design every page as efficient as landing page

Most websites have a design that conclude a user through the home page and then navigate him into the site. Landing pages are the most attractive pages as these are the pages that contains key description. Design every page so impressively that every page of your website looks alike to landing page. You need to design site in way that any page a visitor lands must have key information present.

Don't forget buttons

The 'Submit' or 'Send' button on your web form should be made so appealing that visitors can't wait to click it. In addition, when a visitor hovers his mouse over submit button, it should change color and opacity.site. Here are few strategies which can help you design a god website.


Visit Us At:-

© 2016 Winnipeg Web Design


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Author

Winnipeg Web Design
Winnipeg Web Design

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada



About
WinnipegTech is a Web Design and Website Development company in Winnipeg. Our team of professional web developers and designers create a user and mobile friendly website. We are providing services for.. more..

Writing