Runaway Wolf and Lost Girl

Runaway Wolf and Lost Girl

A Story by Demon King

Runaway Wolf and Lost Girl

“Where did you go?” A questions I always ask myself, from morning to night I always watched after you but for one second I looked away and when I looked back you were gone. After that day I searched high and low for you, I would look for you at all your favorite spots; the park, the nearby forest, and even the school sport’s field where you’d you run on the track. Eventually I became lost looking for you I’d find myself in a new town each day, meeting people asking if they knew you or seen you but they always reply with a “No, sorry.” I keep running and yelling your name but you never reply and eventually I gave up and returned home hoping to find you in my bedroom sleeping on the bed. However upon my return to home, I looked in the bedroom but you weren't there and I laid in the bed with the sheets still made from when you vanished and that’s when I remembered everything, you boarded the train on a rainy day heading to a new world but the train got into an accident and you were gone and that’s how I became the Runaway wolf who searched for you the Lost Girl. And soon enough I found myself in your lap petting me, and I finally found my home and happy once again.

          

                         The End

© 2013 Demon King


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on July 31, 2013
Last Updated on July 31, 2013

Author

Demon King
Demon King

CA



About
Hey there I'm Anthony and I love to write fictional stories and sometimes they can be happy other times they can be sad it mostly depends on my moods and most of my ideas come from music and animes. A.. more..

Writing
Lost Girl Lost Girl

A Story by Demon King