Lost Girl

Lost Girl

A Story by Demon King

Lost Girl

On my bed I hear people running back and forth, the sounds of flat lines. That’s when I ask myself, “Am I destined to die alone in this hospital room.” He draws the beginning and the end and I can truly say I despise such a god. A clear answer that lies outside my room, if only I could find it, the goal of happiness but sadly god has cursed me with a body that would live for only a short amount of time. “Why be born if I’m just going to die shorter than planned.” Something I mutter to myself, no one visits me not even my own family, but then it’s no surprise I was never meant to be happy. Just barely into my senior of high school I was struck with an illness that no doctor knew what it was, all they knew was the fact I wasn’t going to live long. The only person to visit me was my grandmother but sadly she passed a few weeks ago and I couldn’t even tell her goodbye or that I loved her and thank her for always being there for me. My smile was the first to go and eventually my hope, if I ever died anytime soon I know for a fact I don’t wish to go to heaven nor hell but a world I will make, a world fabricated from my imaginations. That’s when I hear my grandmother’s from the door, with little strength I have left I get out of bed and walk towards the door and when I open it I see my grandmother standing there holding out her hand. I look back to see my body still lying in the bed and sound of the flat line, but I say my goodbye and run over to her, give her a big hug and then we both walk into a door to a new world for just the two of us.

 

                     The End

© 2013 Demon King


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on August 2, 2013
Last Updated on August 5, 2013

Author

Demon King
Demon King

CA



About
Hey there I'm Anthony and I love to write fictional stories and sometimes they can be happy other times they can be sad it mostly depends on my moods and most of my ideas come from music and animes. A.. more..

Writing