Survive

Survive

A Chapter by Meoma

Beep, beep, beep my alarm clock goes off and jump starts my brain. 
I slowly reach my hand out of my cozy blanket, hit the alarm clock to shut it off, and stretch at the same time. Get up you sleepy head! I glance over at the bright  red numbers on my alarm clock expecting me o be late but I see the time 6:00, instead. Right on time. Now get up! I listen to my mind and roll out of bed. I get stuck in my covers and slam on the ground. The wood floor hurt like hell!

"UGH. MOM, CAN YOU DRIVE ME TO SCHOOL TODAY!?!" I slowly start to get off the ground, grasping my leg which got hurt in the fall.

"SORRY HUN, GOT TO GET TO WORK EARLY , BUT I'LL LET YOU RIDE YOUR BIKE TODAY"

YESSSSS. MY BABY!!! I pop off the floor and sprint to the mirror tripping on the bathroom rug in the process. I take the braids out of my hair to let down my long lushes orange waves and lightly apply my makeup. I then get dressed in a cute outfit with my white sweater, black tank, and ripped denim shorts. I slide on my white spotless converse and skip down the stairs. I grab my keys and head to the garage. My eyes then land on the most beautiful thing in the world. My baby. The black smooth leather of the seat shines in the sunlight and the white metal base looks absolutely fabulous. 

My motorcycle is beautiful! I grab my backpack, head to the beauty, and slide the keys into the ignition. I turn the key and the engine rumbles. My brother Justin, then throws an apple at me from the back. I turn around fast sensing the 
apple and catch it perfectly.

"How do you do that!!??" he squeals.

"I just have good reflexes. I don't know where I got them from. Let's just call it magic!"
My brother stomps off and I drive away.
"Ok. Wake up, check. Now all I got to do is Survive."


© 2015 Meoma


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on March 8, 2015
Last Updated on March 8, 2015
Tags: Wake up, getting ready, Survive


Author

Meoma
Meoma

CT



About
My name is Meoma. I am 13 and wild. I'm a werewolf and I am strong. People underestimate me. They soon regret it. more..

Writing