Everything for a Reason, Soulmates

Everything for a Reason, Soulmates

A Chapter by Wolfwind

Everything happens for a reason. The twist and turns of every second, minute, hour, day and year. Everything you do and everything that everyone else does in relation to you. It's all part of a master plan set out in a course divine. Many times we can't see how it all connects till we've past certain road signs and have taken a moment and mused about the past and all the interconnecting choices. A left, a right, moving forward, lingering for a moment, Events, dates, things we see, hear and think about. They all play a role in the walk down our pathway. 

There are strong moments. Moments when we can feel this pull down our path by an object, person, or emotion. There are moments of De-ja-vu when like a movie already made, we see our motions and know them to be correct. It's our path and we are walking it. A path we know and path we need to walk upon. 

The trails along the way are filled with ups, downs, roadblocks, detours, moments of frustration and joys. Yet, as we continue following our destined path, everything, even the worst moments of our lives, become known that they too are part of the tools the Heavens use to guide and teach. 

It's our inner faith in the higher powers and in ourselves that can make the pathway more clear if we let it. God places road signs and indicators everywhere, if we simply allow ourselves to see them. It is our faith that grants us this ability. Often times the signs are subtle and elusive. A feeling we get when we read a piece of writing.  A sense of calm or peace we feel as we drive or walk along a certain trail or highway. A smile from a person in passing, a need to talk to a stranger and many other things are all part of the road markers left to be seen, by those who've opened their hearts and minds to the understanding of the call. A call we all are pulled, pushed and driven by. Driven to find our ultimate destiny or understanding, in this great world we call life.

Our lives are not governed by hoping and wishing for miracles. Our lives are made by the miracles we make as we open ourselves to the notion that there is a great plan, a tapestry in which our thread is woven. Every choice, every stitch, every color of thread is important. These make us who we are and show us where we are going. While for many, our destinations may never be the same, even though we may cross paths many times through the great journey. Yet, for some it's that final destiny that is precisely where the road signs are leading. It's a knowing, an essence which fills the soul and spirit and speaks to us while we're asleep or awake. Dreaming or daydreaming.
 
Those that share a path and have the same destination are guided to connect. They are souls, mated in the heavens, before the time of mortal living. Once born unto the living world, a part of them is always searching for that other half of their divine equation. Many never find what they had to leave behind in the heavens.

 As time doesn't not exist in the Etherium of Angels, when the soulmates are seperated upon descent to the world of the living, they know not when or where they may appear upon the Earth that is governed by the flows of time. Yet, when two individuals that were mated in the heavens find each other in the realm of the living, they recognize their soulmate immediately, doing everything in their power to remain close together in the living world. They are keenly aware that their destiny and path lay together in the grand scheme of the Divine. They recognize their bond as eternal and timeless. To forsake that connection is far more a sin that any law or rule crafted by the temporary world of mankind. Their thoughts seem to be one, the emotions of their hearts soon beat in cadence with that of the other. They find peace and suriety in this bond and know that the joy and bliss it brings was a gift from the Heavens.

For two souls interlaced, the ways of man are far more confusing than the ways of the Divine host.  Their connection with the world of godly spirits runs deep. They know that the Angels and the Divine Totems are there to guide them through the pathways on which they traverse. They take comfort in eachothers understandings, thoughts, ideas and passions. Those around them are often confused by the connection soulmates share. Yet, they are soon to realize that souls matched in heaven are a tidal wave of strength whose dedication and devotion allow them to conquer life's mountains and survive life's struggles with ease. Soulmates resolve without anger, without discord and without argument. Their way is one of peace and communicative stability. 

Soulmates never take their connection for granted. Everyday they walk their path together is a reminder of the higher powers and how they have been granted the gift of walking as one in the mortal realm. They are ever thankful. They give back to those that have stood by them and those that have fallen on hard times. Soulmates understand that what has been granted to them is a power. One that they can utilize to return good back to the communities in which they reside and the world as a whole.

As Soulmates walk this earth. They are never very far from each others side. For the closer they stand to each other, the power positive within multiplies. That positive energy is a shelter and a safety, not only for the two who walk together, but for those that surround them as well. 

To be able to find one's soulmate and hold them close is one of the greatest gifts the Divine realm can grant. I've found mine. For everyone else. I hope you can find yours too.


© 2012 Wolfwind


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on December 3, 2011
Last Updated on December 30, 2012


Author

Wolfwind
Wolfwind

Coupeville, WA



About
Sometimes poet, always an artist, creator of colorful visions, dreamer, and a seeker of things not yet known. more..

Writing